Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 11 Week 9

This is a bottom v top clash (Colombia): Rionegro Águilas vs Santa Fe, away win @ 2.25Reading to win to nil and under 2.5 goals should cover a 1-0 or 2-0 scoreline.

Good luck all.

On a terrible run at the moment, not fun.

I think Stoke look pretty good value to beat Southampton at home, both are having questionable starts to the season, but I think Stoke have the quality they need to unlock Southampton, who have offered very little going forward. I also expect a reaction from Stoke and Mark Hughes following their drubbing by Chelsea, so its a Stoke WIN for me.

For Norwich, I''m not used to these nerve jangling low score matches, but I think there is probably quite some value in saying NO to Both Teams to Score - I fancy this could easy end up a 0-0, but likely a single goal (as in our last two wins) could nick it, so I like not backing BTTS here.

Good luck all.

Group 1 of the Norwegian 2. Division.Raufoss to win at home against Follo.Raufoss, with a  6-3-2 and 14/11 home record, recently beat the league leaders and with four games to go can still get into the promotion play-off spot. Follo, with a 2-1-18 and 11/22 away record, are bottom and almost down. They have lost eight of their last nine games, with the only positive result being a win at home against a team just above them. The current odds are 1/4.---For the NCFC bet I suggest Pinto as an anytime goalscorer, at the attractive odds of 11/1.Good luck to all!

I''m going for a home win for Slavia Praha v. Zbrojovka Brno.

Slavia Praha are W4 D0 L0 F9 A0 at home and Brno are W0 D0 L4 F2 A10 away.

Good Luck, Diane!

As for the Norwich Bet ~ Trybull to score anytime.

Good Luck, Twidio!

My pick this week is Aston Villa to beat Bolton.

For the Norwich bet:

£2 on both teams to score NO

£2 on 0-0 draw

£2 on 1-2 Norwich Win

£2 on Timm Klose anytime goal scorer

£2 Nelson Olivera anytime goal scorer

I''ve spent ages looking for something decent, have found one and then noticed that it''s already been suggested but never mind-

Colombian Primera A, where bottom team Rionegro Aguilas host Independiente Santa Fe. The odds for an away win are 5/4 on Bet 365-they look like very good odds considering the apparent mismatch, although this might be something to do with the fact that despite winning 10 games out of 13, Santa Fe have only scored 15 goals!

For the Norwich bet, Reading hasn''t been a happy hunting ground of late, and the last few performances I''ve seen there have been shocking, but I''m having to miss this one so naturally we will win-1 nil to the Canaries.

Buena suerte Diane, Twidio y todos los PUPs.

I''ve gone through everyone''s picks very carefully, thank you so much for your help and don''t be offended if I haven''t picked yours
Man Utd v Palace  HW - Sat 3pm - Wolfie - Jellytot + My pick
Villa v Bolton HW - Sat 3pm - DDD - Nutty - Lakey - First Wazzock - Twidio - Spultcho
Wigan v Walsall -  HW - Sat 3pm - Snake - Eyes
Sevilla v Malaga - HW -  Sat 3:15pm - JF
Arsenal v Brighton - HW - Sun 12pm
Benevento v Inter Milan - AW  - Sun 2pm - Tilly
Good luck to all us pups and especially to Twidio with his ncfc picks

Thanks Diane and Twidio. I love both sets of selections. We''ve got a mega chance of adding to the pot this weekend.

I''m away with the family and relying on my phone. I''ve taken wify but theres no wifi! So I can''t post this as I usually do.

The six games are placed with bet 365 and the potential return is £46.81. Good luck Diane.

I''ve placed the Norwich picks with bet365 and the potential returns are:-

BTTS No = £4.20

0-0 = £22.00

1-2 = £20.00

Oliveira a/t = £5

Klose a/t = £34

Good luck Twidio.

And good luck all you PUPs☺

Im so excited cant wait for 3pm to start checking up on our 6 selections, lets hope its a good day for us all

Damn - really late - sorry!I''ll go for Arsenal to beat Brighton, and for the Norwich bet, I believe that Marley Watkins deserves a bit of luck and will score today. :)

Man Utd, Wigan, Villa all winning at halftime

Just need Sevilla to score to get my 4 Sat ones in front

Cmon