Sign in to follow this  
pete

Alex Tettey shock

Not the first suspension for City and not the first to 5 bookings which honour goes to Bradley Johnson which is no surprise. However Alex getting through Reading without one is available to star against the not so noisy neighbours nothing to crow about unless they win the Derby. Must never happen make it so Danny Boy.

[quote user="pete"]Not the first suspension for City and not the first to 5 bookings which honour goes to Bradley Johnson which is no surprise. However Alex getting through Reading without one is available to star against the not so noisy neighbours nothing to crow about unless they win the Derby. Must never happen make it so Danny Boy.[/quote]I think what he''s saying is.The first player this season to get a suspension for 5 bookings is Bradley Johnson.Alex Tettey has not got five booking which means he''s avaliable to play against 1p5wich.We don''t want 1p5wich to win the derby.Hopefully Daniel Farke will ensure we don''t lose.

I''d just like to add that punctuation makes it much easier to get your point across.[:D]

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="pete"]Not the first suspension for City and not the first to 5 bookings which honour goes to Bradley Johnson which is no surprise. However Alex getting through Reading without one is available to star against the not so noisy neighbours nothing to crow about unless they win the Derby. Must never happen make it so Danny Boy.[/quote]I think what he''s saying is.The first player this season to get a suspension for 5 bookings is Bradley Johnson.Alex Tettey has not got five booking which means he''s avaliable to play against 1p5wich.We don''t want 1p5wich to win the derby.Hopefully Daniel Farke will ensure we don''t lose.

I''d just like to add that punctuation makes it much easier to get your point across.[:D]

[/quote]Many thanks for the translation TCC, I got lost somewhere on line 2.[:)]