Sign in to follow this  
mat gore

Team for Tommorrow

I''ve heard rumours that Fleming, Shackell, Marney are all dropped and that Hucks won''t be piked either.

Team is apparantly

Green

Colin, Doherty, Davenport, Drury

Brennan Safri Hughes

McVeigh

Ashton Lisbie.

Hope its just a dodgy rumour.

What''s the source of this rumour?

I hope he plays:

Green

Colin  Davenport Shackell  Brennan

Marney  Hughes Safri  Huckerby

McVeigh

Ashton

I hope Hucks won''t be "piked" sounds a bit painful that do.        or even fishy

Seriously though, that line up looks interesting, quite a radical change I feel. Hope it''s for the better.

Hux dropped in favour of WLY - beleive it when I see it!

Formation is what ended the game against watford as is possible but as marney came out of the gam as a MOM candidate cant see him being dropped.

If it is that 11 then good for worthy for trying something different.  Brennan on the left and hughes on the right and piked hux on the bench

OTBC

My starting line up for tomorrow would be:

Green

Colin  Davenport   Shackell Drury

McVeigh Hughes Safri Huckerby

Lisbie Ashton

Both the goals that scum scored against southampton came from corners, so that is partly why i would choose davenports height ahead of fleming. Huckerby on his return should cause lots of problems 4 scums defence. Somehow i cant see marney (if playing on the right) bein up 4 the match as much as WLY would be!!!

But which ever 11 players start the match tomorrow, they have got 2 be up 4 it like mad, with which worthington and hes fellow staff have a large say in!!! and I want 2 see all our players wearing and playing in the yellow shirt with real pride, but with worthington in charge that might not ever happen again...we''ll see! 

Have just heard the same back four from another independent source so things may at last be changing for the good.

Come on you yellows.

OTBC

My team for tomorrow would be:

GREEN

COLIN   DAVENSPORT   SHACKELL  DRURY

MARNEY   HUGHES  SAFRI    HUCKS

MCVEIGH

ASHTON

If worthy plays that and we lose i will eat my hat!

football is all about confidence

GreenColin Davenport Shackell DruryMarney Hughes Safri HuckerbyAshton McVieghAlthough harsh on Jimbo this IMO is our stongest team and on form and with a little luck and good management should batter Ipswich all oer the park, in-fact any team in this division. However I cant help but think we will lose tommorrow no matter what team we put out. Getting repetitive but Worthy''s time is up and its time for a new manager and new coaching staff to come in and turn our season around before its to late. Martin Allen is the perfect man for the job........we can all dream.

Green
Colin Davenport Shackell Drury
Marney Safri Hughes
Huckerby
McVeigh Ashton

We need to play Huckerby through the middle like we did when we first signed him. Thats when we were playing with balance and always look a threat because the defenders were scared of his pace. No doubt he is still a threat for us this season but I just feel we play into the oppositions hands by sticking him on the left because its easier to stop him getting through. I know he naturally drifts out to the left but I remember when he played through the middle alongside Svensson at the beginning of last season he scared the hell out of Crystal Palace and worried Man Utd on a number of occasions because he went all over the front line not just to the left. This is the only way we''re going to get the best out of him.