Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

England live at 5

Gareth really has the boys playing top notch football now so should be a great match . Many on here painted their faces or watching at a pub with friends ? . My guess is an entertaining 0.0

draw with everyone on the edge of their seats from start to finish .

An away England game with nothing at stake for either side. Not sure my old body will deal with the adrenalin rush. There might even be a couple of shots on target.

England and entertaining don''t go in same sentence.

I am fed up with England and poor football. Had a chat with a mate yesterday about Henderson and Dier playing together..... awful. What do they do. Bring in Wilks another similar player. Where is the creativity. When I was young I was astounded that creative players got overlooked mainly. Bowles, Currie etc and later Le Tissier. Even Hoddle was restricted when playing for England. We need a player who will excite yet strike fear into opposition. Yet we play Henderson , Dier etc ......and what was Delph doing in the squad when announced, one game and one goal for Man city and suddenly he is a England player again. Beggars belief. Roll on the EFL again next week. Good football and ......Maddison. Now there is creativity and excitement...oh and he is English

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Watching a game that has something at stake, Come on Scotland..........[/quote][;)]

Kieran Shikaris avatar made me wonder what Safri is up to nowadays. A quick google to find out he''s assistant coach at Raja Casablanca.

Just how long does it take for paint to dry? Only times I''ve watched it Clive Tyldesley has been droning on. Does will emulsion dry quicker than gloss? What about vinyl matt? And maybe magnolia is faster than elephants breath.

Spent the first part of the afternoon watching a great game of football.

Group of young kids giving everything they''ve got. Playing good football, fighting hard against an aggressive team and ending up with a good 5-1 victory. Left me feeling proud of my son and his mates.

Second part of the afternoon being bored to death by another lack lustre England game. Left me disillusioned about how dull a game can be and how these players can be paid millions!

[quote user="lappinitup"]It''s hard wanting a team in yellow and green to lose. [:(][/quote]I can think of a few around here who do Lapps. [:D]