Sign in to follow this  
It's Character Forming

Daniel Farke's parka

So it being a bit quiet on here, what with the international break and City unbeaten in September...

Can anyone tell me the brand of parka worn by our coach ?  I''m just curious you understand, not a massive fan after our recent amazing turnaround who''s going to rush out and buy one...

Gotta go- feel I''m about to sneeze...

Cool looking geezer isn''t he? I know it''s totally irrelevant but I still like having a slick, good looking guy as our manager. Just helps with our overall image and likeability.

Neil, Adams and Hoots bless ''em weren''t exactly catalogue models. Isn''t a huge proportion of our matchday fan base (compared to other clubs) female? This type of thing can''t hurt!

After the last few years I''m just happy to see the rest of our fans onside. I think this factor is part of the reason pinto is so popular (and Lappin before him) whatever, anything to bring the fans onside helps the team!

I may not have rated Hughton''s approach on the pitch, but his presentation and conduct off it were first class.The most consistently well-dressed manager I can remember us having in recent decades, and I certainly wouldn''t call Farke blessed with good looks either.What''s next? We''ll only sign players who score a 7 or above on ''Hot or Not''...?

I like his air of relaxed authority too, I can''t remember a manager we''ve had who managed both.

I''d assumed some on the pinkun are fashionistas who''d be able to tell the brand of parka at 500 yards in poor light.  I''m disappointed in you all.

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]

I''d assumed some on the pinkun are fashionistas who''d be able to tell the brand of parka at 500 yards in poor light.  I''m disappointed in you all.

[/quote]CUSDP is working away in London for a couple of days and i have no doubt he would have an answer for you CF as he never buys any shirts at under £100 and his extensive range of footwear commences at £150 a pair. [;)][:P]

I suppose it would have made a great verse when singing  Allouette"How I love his Farke* parka"How I love his Farke parka Farke parka Farke parkawoooo -ooooh.......... "

* Farke is pronounced Farker

All the rage back in the 60''s those parkas....Mine probably came from some Far East sweat shop but was reassuringly sold under an " As worn by South Pole explorers " label. Gullible enough to believe it at the time but now realise that had we ended up there we''d have frozen to death in minutes. [:D]Doubt Farke shops in Poundland so he''ll be OK....

It is a great jacket. If he let his hair go a bit he wouldn''t look out of place fronting an Oasis tribute band.

P.s. to whoever said about pretty green prices - you should check Stone Island

It''s not really a parka, is it ?More a quilted 3/4 jacket

ps I do think he could tidy himself up a bit... wash his hair and get a proper herr cut, he looks like Sandie Shaw at the momenta shave won''t go amiss either

Sandie Shaw - she used to wear mini-skirts & sing barefoot didn''t she? Can''t see that happening on the touchline with the cold winter months ahead; DF would have to be a total Puppet on a String to do that...

@ Dr Whatsonps I do think he could tidy himself up a bit... wash his hair and get a proper herr cut, he looks like Sandie Shaw at the momenta shave won''t go amiss eitherFrom what i recall from my TOTP''s years Sandie was a regular shaver ![<:o)]

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard "]Sandie Shaw - she used to wear mini-skirts & sing barefoot didn''t she? Can''t see that happening on the touchline with the cold winter months ahead; DF would have to be a total Puppet on a String to do that...[/quote]

I wonder if one day that you''ll say ... something sensible

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]@ Dr Whatsonps I do think he could tidy himself up a bit... wash his hair and get a proper herr cut, he looks like Sandie Shaw at the momenta shave won''t go amiss eitherFrom what i recall from my TOTP''s years Sandie was a regular shaver ![<:o)][/quote]you shouldm not sit directly under the telly trying to look up