Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

The Apocalypse

......on here if we lose to the scum in two weeks time. As well as the usual suspects who start new threads every two minutes each time we lose, the place will be swarming with binners who''ve not been seen around these parts since 2009. It doesn''t bear thinking about.Brace yourselves guys. [um]

IF, is a big word Lapps.

They''ll be bricking it, it''s Derby day, and although they''ve had a good start, for them, they will be cacking themselves that we are bang in form.

In the unlikely, unthinkable, unbearable, unimaginable, unhappy event that we do lose I will pledge £1 to our Rays Funds presentation pot for every thread started by Baldyboy and DCB plus another 50p for every "you couldn''t make it up" from Highland....

[quote user="nutty nigel"]On the Sunday obviously because Im not made of money. If I win the lottery I''ll pledge for the whole week....[/quote]

Could be expensive NN - LOL I''d be tempted to bet on the number of threads started by Big Vince et al if we beat the scummers - pretty sure that would be cheaper.

If we lose to the scum, which I don''t think we will then they will of course cock a hoop and with good reason,we are a better club with better players in a period of transition that, for me is the most exciting period in our history since 92-94, for different reasons.

Obviously I want us to win, but if we don''t , ihope we play as solidly as we have lately, a draw is not a disaster for us , it would merely be a point at which our neighbors realize, yet again, that we are superior overall, I have my usual €20 bet on with my scummer workmate, ilook forward to it paying for a fine Rioja.

Can''t see us letting in many goals next few games certainty not to lose to the scum.

Its not going to happen.

I’ve just started a thread on Sunday, and as you didn’t actually specify which thread NN I believe that’s a pound 😂😂

[quote user="nutty nigel"]In the unlikely, unthinkable, unbearable, unimaginable, unhappy event that we do lose I will pledge £1 to our Rays Funds presentation pot for every thread started by Baldyboy and DCB plus another 50p for every "you couldn''t make it up" from Highland....[/quote]

And if I don’t start a thread on the Sunday after the game will you put in a fiver NN 😂😂

If we lose to the binners and you don''t start a thread I will put a fiver in Baldyboy. In fact I think that''s the cheaper option for me ☺😯😀

After meeting you and being counselled in the error of my ways I have in fact not started as many threads if you don’t mind! Maybe you should counsel Pig Mince the same as you did me 😂😂

[quote user="Baldyboy"]After meeting you and being counselled in the error of my ways I have in fact not started as many threads if you don’t mind! Maybe you should counsel Pig Mince the same as you did me 😂😂[/quote]Baldyboy i will be on the look out for Big Vince at the AGM as apparently he will be going as he declined my offer of a proxy. [;)]

The club has no ''hambition''The Stowmarket two should sell up now !How can we win with lower league German players ?The manager needs to farke orf right nowI knew this was going to happenWe''ll be in a relegation scrap by XmasSack Webber

[quote user="Baldyboy"]After meeting you and being counselled in the error of my ways I have in fact not started as many threads if you don’t mind! Maybe you should counsel Pig Mince the same as you did me 😂😂[/quote]
That coincides with the month of September it''s results. So it appears meeting me has kept you with us[:D]

Ciry 1st...

Are they

1) Previous thread subjects from 7 games ago

2) Your predicted threat subjects if we lose to Ipswich

3) Both of the above.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]In the unlikely, unthinkable, unbearable, unimaginable, unhappy event that we do lose I will pledge £1 to our Rays Funds presentation pot for every thread started by Baldyboy and DCB plus another 50p for every "you couldn''t make it up" from Highland....[/quote]Just as well you didn''t include Keith Scott or Simmo in that nutty, would have cost you a fortune. Strange how we don''t see them when the team is doing ok, but we know they''ll come flooding back the next time we lose.

[quote user="Diane"]If we lose think I ll have a few days offline[/quote]

If City lose to them it will just prove that the SS are agents of Ipswich Town.