Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 11 Week 10

Sorry - really late again! -= I too will go for a Germany win.Good luck all.

[quote user="Parma Hams gone mouldy"]Come on England!!..👍😂😊😆👏...(and I really, really mean it...)...🤓💪👏

Parma[/quote]It demonstrates the awesome, almost frightening, power of the PUPS and its cause when someone who knows and appreciates good football can find themselves cheering for England...[:P]

Yes and we got the result even though at times I was remebering with fondness those Sunday evenings when we watched Songs Of Praise and Going For A Song before we could Sing Something Simple on the wireless....

3/3 Parma ☺👍🍺

Well that wasn''t in the script...! Czechs 3-0 up at HT, but Azerbaijan appear to have equalised against Germany...! :/

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="nutty nigel"] I was remebering with fondness those Sunday evenings when we watched Songs Of Praise and Going For A Song before we could Sing Something Simple on the wireless...[/quote]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iilyMcqG6Xs[/quote]
Surely these....
The Germans will come good second half[Y]

Get in! This would be an epic win - Parma cheering for England, everyone cheering for Germany, and then Italia to bring home the bacon tomorrow! Forza Pupetti!

Hi Nutty, back from hols, cheers for looking after my selections and would be very happy to make the selections on that date!Best of luck Parma!Apples