Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 11 Week 10

An away win for Portugal in Andorra please...

Good luck Pups!

League Two where Crewe, who''ve lost their last five, entertain in-form Stevenage.Crewe v Stevenage.......Away win.Good luck Parma. [Y]

Hi everyone,

It is incredibly tempting to go for some of those League 1 games with some great odds out there at the moment - Shrewsbury to win away @2.8, Wigan to win away @ 2.2

My pick, however, is a league lower with what I feel is potentially a bit more of a banker. Notts County to win at home to lowly Forest Green currently @1.5.

Forest Green have shipped an eye-watering 26 goals in 11 games, have lost 3 on the bounce and have amassed just 5 points in the league. Notts County sit joint top with 6 wins in 7, but losing last time out to local rivals Mansfield has made the odds a bit more tasty.

Can''t see anything here but a routine win for Notts.

Good luck Parma and all you Pups!

Chelyabinsk v Krylia Sovetov 2

Russian 2. Division Ural-Povolzhye..... Home win.

Stab in the dark😀

Apologies my previous pick of Argentina was a Friday game.

Good luck Pups.

I''m going for a home win for Mjällby v. Rosengård in Swedish Division 1 Södra.

Mjällby are W8 D1 L1 F26 A7 at home and Rosengård are W2 D1 L8 F12 A23 away.

In bocca al lupo, Parma!

[quote user="Cosmic Twin"]I''m going for a home win for Mjällby v. Rosengård in Swedish Division 1 Södra.

Mjällby are W8 D1 L1 F26 A7 at home and Rosengård are W2 D1 L8 F12 A23 away.

In bocca al lupo, Parma![/quote]This was on my shortlist of two, at odds of 1/6, with Mjallby still having a very good chance of promotion.The Norway 1. Division Women.Lyn to win at home against Kongsvinger.Lyn, with a 7-2-0 and 25/5 home record, are top, but after losing away last week still need some points to be sure of the one automatic promotion slot, especially with three away games to follow. Kongsvinger, with a 3-0-6 and 8/15 away record, are bottom.This seems to be one of those leagues with a clear divide between the top few and the rest. Kongsvinger''s three away wins have all come against teams outside the top five.The current odds are 1/6.Good luck to all!PS. Thanks for placing that Bulgaria bet, nutty.

Staying close to home this week infact going north 1 county and I''ll have.....

Lincoln v Chesterfield.....Home win.

In safe hands this week with Parma so good luck to him/her and all this weeks pup''s.

Crepi il lupo and thank you to all you lovely, lovely Pupetti!....👍😊💁💃🏼🕺🌍💪

You guys have been great this week and some great work has been done by all....Grazie 😘👌👏🕺🐕

It''s an International week and it somehow feels different...I''m not going to ignore that feeling, I''m going to trust in following a slightly different strategy to usual...

Some countries just have different expectations..regardless of the status of of the game or the opposition, they carry real obligation to perform and succeed.

I''m going to combine some great Pups picks, some big-hitting Countries that perform time after time and a bit of romance and drama....

Sweden vs Luxembourg (Because Sweden play physically powerfully and will overwhelm Luxembourg 🤓)

Andorra vs Portugal (Because Ronaldo will show off and be brilliant 🕺❤️😎)

Czech Republic vs San Marino (Because the Czechs have enough weapons and good technical ability 🍺)

Germany vs Azerbaijan (Because Germany are awesome and have fabulous, stronger players💪💪)

Lithuania vs England (Because it''s been hard to cheer for England recently and we are going to change that this weekend. The Pups are going to carry England to victory 💪🕺🐕)

Albania vs Italy (Because Italy typically drag it out, still be ruthlessly cautious against anyone and dramatically achieve a result late in games...and you''ll all have to cheer for Italy 🇮🇹 !!! 😂😆💪)

Love, peace and happiness ❤️

Parma

[quote user="gregt"]Well done last week

This week I will say Andorra v PORTUGAL away win please[/quote]
Thanks Parma. I love these selections. You''ve proved to be the right man for this difficult weekend. Only the cruelest of luck can scupper these six. 
Monday''s games aren''t listed yet but I''m sure they will be and I have until 5pm tomorrow to get these on. I''ll check from time to time until I can place the bet and then I''ll post again.

[quote user="Parma Hams gone mouldy"]Crepi il lupo and thank you to all you lovely, lovely Pupetti!....👍😊💁💃🏼🕺🌍💪

You guys have been great this week and some great work has been done by all....Grazie 😘👌👏🕺🐕

It''s an International week and it somehow feels different...I''m not going to ignore that feeling, I''m going to trust in following a slightly different strategy to usual...

Some countries just have different expectations..regardless of the status of of the game or the opposition, they carry real obligation to perform and succeed.

I''m going to combine some great Pups picks, some big-hitting Countries that perform time after time and a bit of romance and drama....

Sweden vs Luxembourg (Because Sweden play physically powerfully and will overwhelm Luxembourg 🤓)

Czech Republic vs San Marino (Because the Czechs have enough weapons and good technical ability 🍺)

Germany vs Azerbaijan (Because Germany are awesome and have fabulous, stronger players💪💪)

Lithuania vs England (Because it''s been hard to cheer for England recently and we are going to change that this weekend. The Pups are going to carry England to victory 💪🕺🐕)

Albania vs Italy (Because Italy typically drag it out, still be ruthlessly cautious against anyone and dramatically achieve a result late in games...and you''ll all have to cheer for Italy 🇮🇹 !!! 😂😆💪)

Parma[/quote]
Try again nutty!!!
Thanks Parma. I love these selections. You''ve proved to be the right man for this difficult weekend. Only the cruelest of luck can scupper these six. 

Monday''s games aren''t listed yet but I''m sure they will be and I have until 5pm tomorrow to get these on. I''ll check from time to time until I can place the bet and then I''ll post again.

My friends at Fleetwood are expecting a win at Plymouth.

However, I''m told Plymouth have had a player sent off in their last 5 games which has contributed to their bad form, so something has to change.

So I think this is a nailed-on draw (at 11/5).

Good luck Parma

Doh! I''ve managed to pick a game that is being played on 12th October!

I''ll change my selection to a game in Poland''s 1 Liga-a home win for MKS Chojniczanka Chojnice against Gornik Leczna.

[quote user="Mr Angry"]Doh! I''ve managed to pick a game that is being played on 12th October!

I''ll change my selection to a game in Poland''s 1 Liga-a home win for MKS Chojniczanka Chojnice against Gornik Leczna.[/quote]
I think it was postponed until then Mr Angry, as it originally was to be played this weekend. Costa Rica had a very bad storm.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Parma Hams gone mouldy"]Crepi il lupo and thank you to all you lovely, lovely Pupetti!....👍😊💁💃🏼🕺🌍💪

Parma[/quote]
Try again nutty!!!

[/quote]
Parma, this reminds me of the international weekends back when Ray was with us. We used to win nearly every Int weekend back then. But then they messed with the fixtures playing them on so many different days. I''ve got a good feeling about these. I placed them to our best advantage which was Bill Hill where the potential return is £24.86. Here are the details : -

Sweden

-         

-

1/20

-         

-

17:00

Sat

Portugal

-         

1/40

-

19:45

Sat

England

-         

4/11

17:00

Sun

Germany

-

1/14

Sun

Czech

-

1/50

Sun

Italy

-

11/20

Mon

Nice spread over the three days. Good luck Parma and all you PUPs.[:)]
I have more good news to share with you all on next week''s thread[<:o)][Y]

I''ll pick Portugal and the magnificent Ronaldo to do the business..🕺😎🇵🇹

Have to say I''m now looking forward to an England game for the first time for years....I''m even going to voluntarily watch 😂😆....that''s the power of the Pups right there.....😘😂🐕🐕🐕

Parma