Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 11 Week 10

Welcome to week ten of this

Rays Funds season. This week is another of those dreaded international weekends

but we’ll be OK because we have another top PUP and a top man with Parma making

the final selections. Parma is a great asset to our team and has been a great

help to me when needed. The profitability league wouldn’t have happened if he

hadn’t patiently guided me through setting it up. He’s also  always around the top of our PUPs League.

Last season he was runner-up with 35/40 (88%) and this season he’s right up

there on 8/9 (89%). Parma is also on both halves of Ray’s signature having won

making these and the Norwich final selections. Parma is also a top poster with his

informed master classes which I find really enlightening. And I can tell you he’s

a great person to spend time with as well as being such a generous supporter of

all we do. With Parma in the hot-seat I really think we can make it back to

back wins after last weekend’s great results. We can all help Parma with our

very best selections from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday that

are listed on the Bill Hill or Bet 365 web site. Please remember to avoid

Friday games.

There’s no Norwich game this

weekend so we can all be fully focused on helping Parma.

I’ve provisionally set the

rota for November. As always please let me know if the date you have is not

suitable : -

Final Six Results

04/11/17 – Mr Apples

11/11/17 – Purplecanary

18/11/17 – Swindoncanary

25/11/17 – Feedthewolf

Norwich Game Selections

04/11/17 – Hansterbubble

11/11/17 – Internationals

18/11/17 – Baldyboy

25/11/17 – Yellowfuture

I am delighted to let you all know that the PUPs fame

has spread to the commercial world! We are now receiving support donations from

Companies that also want to support our Pups efforts! 

We have immediately added £200 to the presentation

pot for this year from two companies for a link on this thread, though it may

be that others will also come on board and support our work to raise funds for

the CSF and our Downe''s Syndrome Team of boys and girls. We would like to say

thank you to: -

http://www.assetangels.co.uk/  ( https://www.facebook.com/assetangels )

and

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

If any other companies out there would also like to support our efforts, we''ll be happy to add you to our list of links on this thread every week. 

Another change I have made is

that the presentation pot will be held in the CSF charity account rather than

me banking it and transferring it once a year. We will of course still have our

yearly totals and presentations. 

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, outdoor

So now I’ll hand

the thread over to Parma ham’s gone mouldy. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our

best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of

raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downes

Syndrome boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Parma... the thread is

yours.......[:)]........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always I

leave you with Ray’s signature which now reads :-

Carve their

names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5,

Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3,

Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,6, Graham Humphrey,

Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,2, Lappinitup,

Statto, Mandie Moo,2, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC,

Hughesy, Gregt,2, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake

District Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity, Diesel Doris,

Lessingham Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Feedthewolf, AJ, JB,

PurpleCanary, Hoola Han Solo, Diane, yes

Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the Academy, and £2129 for the Community Sports

Foundation.

And with the

Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank,

Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2,

Crabbycanary,3, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,

Woostercanary,2, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty,4, Feedthewolf,2,

Lappinitup,3, NWC, Hoola Han Solo,2, Twidio,2, Ray, PUPanon,2, Molly Windley,

93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Cityangel, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,

Graham Humphrey, Diesel Doris, Duncan Edwards,2, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding,

Kathy, Platonic,2, Cosmic Twin,2, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A

Banana, ZLF, Lake District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, TeamPUPs,

yes PUPs £1071 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with £2768

for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships and donations we now have a total

of £8206 since we began of which £1211 is

already banked for the next presentation.

Thank you for the very kind introduction fratello, I would absolutely love to add more to the pot for the DS Team. It is such a brilliant cause and you deserve such enormous credit for driving it forward in such a dedicated, inspiring way 👍👏

Congratulations also on the sponsor donations, that''s fabulous and could really add to the pot if other companies get on board... 👌💰💵🌏

As for this week''s International fixtures, there are one or two that look attractive - and I will definitely be looking at Baldyboy''s Sweden pick. If Purple, 93v and others can find me some obscure gems to add to the Internationals, they would be gratefully received 👍😂😊🌍

Parma

Firstly, it would be an honour to pick the final six on November 25, Nutty. I only hope I can bring home some wedge for the CSF!As to the poisoned chalice that is international weekend - if anyone can do it, Parma can! I only have to pick one, and Parma must somehow pick six... this would be a truly monumental effort, but he''s the man for the job. In bocca al lupo, ragazzo!After much deliberation, I have decided to back the Netherlands to win in Belarus. They''ve already made a pig''s ear of their attempts to qualify, so there is some risk attached at the relatively short odds of 1/4, but they''re likely to play with freedom now they know their chances are all but gone. A heavy win and they might just be able to squeak a playoff place by beating Sweden next month...

Looking across the world for Saturday''s picks and I''ve found the Japan J2 -League Shonan Balmare home win against Mito Hollyhock No Norwich bet   18/11/17 – SwindonCanary can confirm.

A top v bottom offering from League 2 this week...what could possibly go wrong!

Notts County (Top, 8-1-2 21-11) v Forest Green (bottom, 1-2-8 10-26) - Home Win

Best of luck Parma, and all you PUPs

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Parma and all you other lovely PUPs out there.A HOME WIN for NOTTS COUNTY v Forest Green from me please.

I''m thinking that Nigeria will be too strong for Zambia in their WC Qualifying match, and at 4/9 represent relatively good value as well.Good luck with the picks Parma!

Nutty, would you mind putting on a side bet, of a fiver? Bulgaria are 12/1 to beat France at home, which strikes me as very tempting. Bulgaria are not very good away, but in their group have beaten Sweden and The Netherlands at home, while France lost away to Sweden and in their last game only drew at home with Luxembourg, and I assume will be missing Pogba.

[quote user="Baldyboy"]Thanks for picking me for 18/11 it will be an honour Nutty[/quote]
[quote user="Hansterbubble"]Both honoured and excited to be in the seat on 4 Nov and will try my hardest to add some funds to the kitty.[/quote]
This is possible because of our generous anonymous benefactor who finances the Norwich bet. One of the reasons he set it up was to get new PUPs and those not in the previous season''s top 40 a chance to become more involved sooner. I love that we can do that and look forward to your weks in the hotseat.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Nutty, would you mind putting on a side bet, of a fiver? Bulgaria are 12/1 to beat France at home, which strikes me as very tempting. Bulgaria are not very good away, but in their group have beaten Sweden and The Netherlands at home, while France lost away to Sweden and in their last game only drew at home with Luxembourg, and I assume will be missing Pogba.[/quote]
Thank you for doing this Purple. I have placed the fiver with Bill Hill : -

Bulgaria

to beat France

£5 Bill

Hill

12/1

£65.00

This would be great so fingers crossed.
Arrdee used to enjoy his holidays in Bulgaria and always spoke highly of them. One good turn deserves another.....

Thanks for the early picks PUPS, already a few catch my eye...

I think International week is going to force me out of my comfort zone and away from my usual modus operandi.

I am taking more than a passing interest in tonight''s games, to some degree to see some form guidelines, it also to see where the results leaves the motivation for the weekend.

I have the feint outline of a different strategy and - particularly if some of you PUPS drift the same way - I might let a bit of soul and instinct into my algorithmic world...😂😆🌍🌏🕺

Parma

This week I’ll go for Germany to beat Azerbaijan. Good luck parma! Also congrats Eddie with the donations from the companies, it’s an excellent way of raising even more money for our cause.

Thanks Nutty for your earlier post. I think this is a terrific idea, bringing us all together for a fantastic common cause. Chapeau to both you for all your hard work and our silent benefactor for making it all possible.

After missing out earlier and then scoring a couple of tickets for the Arsenal game earlier today I think my luck may be rising. I’d also like to help Parma out to say thanks for all those great analytical posts, which generate such good debates.

So my pick is Belarus v Netherlands. I’ve some good memories of times spent with Dutch friends and they desperately need a win against bottom of the table Belarus. At 1/4 it looks like reasonable value and I’m happy to sink a couple of genevers to help them on their way. AWAY win for Netherlands.

My Italian isn’t great and mainly cycling related so hope this is right - In bocca al lupo Parma!

My picks this season have been rather poor so I''m going for something a bit less risky.

Costa Rica Primera Division, where the leaders Herediano are at home to Municipial Liberia, 3 off the bottom. Herediano haven''t lost in 12 games this season and Municipal haven''t won away in their 6 games so far. Historically, Herediano have won 10 out of the 12 matches they''ve hosted against Municipal. Odds are 1/4.

Buena suerte a Parma ya todos los PUPs

I feel guilty for giving this week to such a great guy but if anyone can Parma can...
I looked at the Costa Rica game and it was between that and a game in Croatia 2. Well spotted Mr Angry so Croatia it is : -
Gorika          v          Kustoija        Home Win  
Thanks for all the kind words about the sponsorship but really it''s down to you PUPs. I just sit here and try to say yes. Everything we do comes from you[Y]

Non ti preoccupare cugino, io ci credo....👍💪

Feeling over formulas this week....time to really tap into the passion and positivity of the Pups...👍🐕💃🏼🕺🐕

A vision is forming, there are still some patterns that recur and there are still games that are meaningful that we can all get behind...

....perhaps a little passionate drama for the weekend?

😂😆🎢🎢😉

Parma

My pick this week is Germany home win

Buona fortuna alla bellissima Palma, speriamo che tu ci vinci un sacco di soldi