Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

if we lose we will be bottom!

if we lose 2morra, as i fully anticipate, due to worthys selections,i dread to think what it will be, we will slump to bottom of division! does worthy think that is acceptable? NO! what makes it worse for me is my other half is a binner!!!!!!

[quote]if we lose 2morra, as i fully anticipate, due to worthys selections,i dread to think what it will be, we will slump to bottom of division! does worthy think that is acceptable? NO! what makes it worse...[/quote]

Bit of an error, fraternising with the enemy You might want to start looking for a ''yellow'' friend who can take you in for a while if there is any gloating!

If we lose, we all know that they will be singing "bottom of the league at Portman Road", and I''m afraid to say on current form we will probably hear it. You win some, you lose some

we have to loose by two clear goals to be bottom, but lets not think like that as im sure we will come away with a victory OTBC

yes, but think how great it will be next May when we win the play off final.

We''ll be ale to say, remember how we were bottom of the league on 18 September?