Sign in to follow this  
pete

Grant Holt joins Kings Lynn

Welcome Grant back to Norfolk bit of a fall from grace. We know you weren''t enamoured with Hughton but you gave every indication your heart was in Carlisle obviously it was in Snorefolk. Pity you left when you did you had another season or two in you. Wish you every success in KL.

[quote user="pete"]Welcome Grant back to Norfolk bit of a fall from grace. We know you weren''t enamoured with Hughton but you gave every indication your heart was in Carlisle obviously it was in Snorefolk. Pity you left when you did you had another season or two in you. Wish you every success in KL.[/quote]He''s been back in Norfolk for ages.

You missed Simon Lappin from your title, its a double signing for Kings Lynn. Massive coup for the club.
As LOS said Holty & family moved back to Norwich over a year ago, was well documented on here when his girls started back at Langley School

That will ensure a bumper crowd at their next home game. Good luck to Kings Lynn even thought their owner is a wide boy.

Think I read somewhere they average around 675 ish, should see it around 1000 plus mark now?

£12 a ticket and £1 for kids

[quote user="Diane"]

You missed Simon Lappin from your title, its a double signing for Kings Lynn. Massive coup for the club.
As LOS said Holty & family moved back to Norwich over a year ago, was well documented on here when his girls started back at Langley School
[/quote]
Can someone explain to me why Lapps and Holty simultaneously decided they needed to buy a used car, and why the press turned up to watch it?

I always like it when players see out their careers to the very end in this way.

Clearly GH has no need of the money (or shouldn''t have by now) so it is just a love of playing which now motivates him.

This seems a good move by King''s Lynn and will likely generate a quite bit more interest than usual in the area.

I, for one, will be keenly taking notice of the way things turn out.

Great for Holty, he''s very much focused on the aftermath of his career now and sounds like he''s looking to get some coaching experience whilst also still being able to play a bit longer whilst also being closer to his family - great for him.

Nice to see them both helping a local club too after settling here. Always liked Lappin, I''m sure he''s got he brains to be a good coach as well if he wants to be.

I wasn''t too sure about him!"Holt would be a so-so signing, hard working and gets some goals, but you

wouldn''t want to put the entire goalscoring responsibility on him-but

with someone youung, raw, and keen alongside him, it might work."
Mind you, if the "young, raw and keen" was Chris Martin, then maybe it did!Bigged up the Shrewsbury keeper mind, one Luke Daniels. He''s now with Brentford.