Sign in to follow this  
Big Vince

Michael Bailey Stupidity

What a stupid question to ask:

"Was Maddison''s goal the best ever by a Canary?"

How can such a subjective question possibly be answered with any degree of authority?

Does the boy Bailey, or anyone else, have video footage of all the Canary goals before the television age?

Is there anyone still alive who has seen every match since 1902?

[quote user="Big Vince"]What a stupid question to ask:

How can such a subjective question possibly be answered with any degree of authority?

Does the boy Bailey, or anyone else, have video footage of all the Canary goals before the television age?

Is there anyone still alive who has seen every match since 1902?[/quote]Everyone knows it was the boy Safri''s goal against the boy Newcastle in the boy 2005.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Big Vince"]What a stupid question to ask:

Is there anyone still alive who has seen every match since 1902?[/quote]Everyone knows it was the boy Safri''s goal against the boy Newcastle in the boy 2005.[/quote]

What? Safri''s wasn''t even the best goal in that game, good though it was. Ashton''s stunning header from an equally stunning Helveg (yes, indeed!) cross was absolutely outstanding. Sorry, the boy Ashton etc

[quote user="Big Vince"]What a stupid question to ask:Is there anyone still alive who has seen every match since 1902?[/quote]What a stupid answer. [:S]

[quote user="sgncfc"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Big Vince"]What a stupid question to ask:

Is there anyone still alive who has seen every match since 1902?[/quote]Everyone knows it was the boy Safri''s goal against the boy Newcastle in the boy 2005.[/quote]

What? Safri''s wasn''t even the best goal in that game, good though it was. Ashton''s stunning header from an equally stunning Helveg (yes, indeed!) cross was absolutely outstanding. Sorry, the boy Ashton etc[/quote]I just plucked a famous pissballer out of the air, to be honest, I was more intent on poking fun at the boy Vincey Wincey''s habit of adding ''the boy'' in front of everything. In my time as a City fan (since about 1986) I''d have to say that Redmond''s at Wembley was right up there.

Howson''s against Forest for me.

Special mention for Redmond at Wembley & Jackson v Portsmouth - that Fox cross just gets better every time you see it

If Vincey Wincey is going to quote Michael Bailey maybe he ought to get what MB said correct,

He actually asked if it was the best FREE KICK from a City player didn’t he?

[quote user="Big Vince"]What a stupid question to ask:

Is there anyone still alive who has seen every match since 1902?[/quote]

Yep he definitely asked if it was the best FREE KICK ever by a City player!

Another example of the cockwomble that we all know our beloved boy Vince to be 😂😂😂

[quote user="canarywales"]Fashanu, nothing more needs to be said[/quote] [Y]

Is pig mince''s latest post the supidest ever ?How can such a subjective question possibly be answered with any degree of authority ?

Does any boy, or anyone else, have a record of all the posts he has put up elsewhere ?

Is there anyone still alive who has not died of boredom reading all of them ?

[quote user="Dr Whats on"]Is pig mince''s latest post the supidest ever ?How can such a subjective question possibly be answered with any degree of authority ?

Does any boy, or anyone else, have a record of all the posts he has put up elsewhere ?

[/quote]Misspelling ''stupidest'' hasn''t exactly strengthened your own position in this regard.

I have never been able to find any video footage but the best City goal I have ever seen was our fourth goal against Stoke at home in 1974.

We took a complicated but mesmerising free kick on the South Stand edge of the River End penalty area and after four passes, Johnny Sissons tapped it into I believe an empty goal.

Not seen a better one by any team to be honest, either before or after.

It was good but for sheer technique Howsons goal was as good as you will see anywhere.

As others have pointed out, the question Michael asked was whether James Maddison''s free-kick is the best free-kick by a City player. Certainly it''s the best for 99 games.

[quote user="Dr Whats on"]Is pig mince''s latest post the supidest ever ?How can such a subjective question possibly be answered with any degree of authority ?

[/quote]The lack of self awareness here from Dr Strap on is unbelievable.

[quote user="Dr Whats on"]just when you thought it was safeup he pops[/quote]It think you really need to take some lessens in self awareness Strap on and possibly get yourself some new material.

Only 2 stupid people in this thread Vince & City 1st, not much to choose between them.

[quote user="Diane"]Only 2 stupid people in this thread Vince & City 1st, not much to choose between them.[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Diane"]Only 2 stupid people in this thread Vince & City 1st, not much to choose between them.[/quote]

Right, that''s it. There is no way I am paying any more three quids to attend the girl Diane''s events, as this is now the second time the girl has come on here to insult me.

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="Diane"]Only 2 stupid people in this thread Vince & City 1st, not much to choose between them.[/quote]

Right, that''s it. There is no way I am paying any more three quids to attend the girl Diane''s events, as this is now the second time the girl has come on here to insult me.[/quote]Oh dear what a shame.

One of the best free kicks I can remember is Crook''s goal against Nottingham Forest in 92/23, started off outside the post and bent back just inside the top right hand corner.  Peters hit a few brilliant ones too and going back further, Paddon''s free kicks were stunning, the ball seeming to change direction several times before hitting the back of the net, they were hit with such power.