Sign in to follow this  
True Grit

hope youre all having a good international break

Hey everybody,

Really enjoying this international break do far, theres been some great football played.

Havent got much to update you with at the moment, on the road a heck of lot for the club and have been at the new place in Saxlingham Nethergate for some weeks now. Wife has her heart set on a conservatory but im more keen on a garden room.

Best,

TG

As far as the international break goes, its a complete break from football as far as I am concerned.  An unwelcome distraction, players away from the squad for over a week,  no matches to look forward to for two weeks. An interest in hearing how any of our players might be fairing is about all it amounts to and the hope none of them get injured......but then I am English, so that accounts for most of the apathy, given the almost mind numbingly pedestrian football the England team puts out.   Every so often I give in and try to watch a bit of an England match, but almost always see nothing to sustain any interest whatsoever. As for conservatory or garden room, I''d give in to the wife on the consevatory on condition that I could have the garage properly converted to a man cave - have it insulated and heated, with TV, internet connection, loo, desk, work bench, armchair or sofa and of course a fridge for the mini-bar......

Yes, thanks

Got to see the Beavers in action at the weekend, with a successful and gratifying end to the proceedings.

Not much by way of skill on show, but a lot of effort and got the result we were after. All with fairly strong winds in play, which understandably hampered full and free expression by those participating.

Certainly a rare treat for me since my single days.

[quote user="GenerationA47"]Yes, thanks

Got to see the Beavers in action at the weekend, with a successful and gratifying end to the proceedings.

Not much by way of skill on show, but a lot of effort and got the result we were after. All with fairly strong winds in play, which understandably hampered full and free expression by those participating.

Certainly a rare treat for me since my single days.[/quote]

Ooer

Have to say I certainly am. Thoroughly enjoyed Ireland''s battling win in the Millenium Stadium to dump out Wales and just sneak into the playoffs. Don''t think any of the teams will fancy drawing the Boys in Green! Fairly average squad but great courage & team ethic. And Wes was even needed tonight. Great night to be a Paddy!

Number 9:

"Ooer"

Blofield beat Anglian Combo & local rivals Acle 2-1 on a fine afternoon and I was pleased to be in attendance, for once

Nowt dodgy about that

:-)