Sign in to follow this  
Diane

Ipswich last beat us in April 2009

Reasons to be concerned about the derby game:

As the thread title states the scum haven''t beaten us since 2009. Such a run has to end sometime and the longer it goes the more likely is that it will in the next game.

We have won our last 3 away games. Such a run has to end sometime and the longer it goes the more likely is that will in the next away game.

The next game is match 13.

Let''s hope we are not doomed as Lappinitup up likes to tell us and that we continue to make life miserable for the Binners.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Reasons to be concerned about the derby game:

As the thread title states the scum haven''t beaten us since 2009. Such a run has to end sometime and the longer it goes the more likely is that it will in the next game.

We have won our last 3 away games. Such a run has to end sometime and the longer it goes the more likely is that will in the next away game.

The next game is match 13.

Let''s hope we are not doomed as Lappinitup up likes to tell us and that we continue to make life miserable for the Binners.[/quote]t''he longer it goes the more likely is that it will in the next game.''Nope, the laws of probability means that every game is equal... assuming all other variables are equalIn this instance they are not. They are more in our favour. We have not lost in eight games. They have lost in 6 of their last eight games.However football being what it is, nothing is certain. So all to play for... but a chance to break into the top six for us.

We need to get an early goal to make the natives restless and watch them turn on Mick then!

I think if we can get the early goal we could be looking at a 3 goal win!

As for the crowd I think it will be 24k

[quote user="Diane"]I am predicting a 1-1 draw with lots of yellow cards and a red one too[/quote]If you can get a bet on that you might be chuckling in your drink come 2.30pm Sunday.It would look to be a tight game  with neither side risking to much, rather more intent on not conceding. For different reasons.As to the attendance I would suspect there''ll be a fair few farmhands who will stay away given yesterdays results. That they have lost 6 out of the last 8 will not inspire their fans, neither will our resurgenceIf there''s 5000 or more empty seats it will be a damning reflection of how bad things are at poorman road. I suspect it will be below 25,000