Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 11 Week 11

[quote user="Molly Windley"]PUP`s pick for week 11A big thank you for everyone`s suggestions, I made it 29 different games selected this week. Oddly no Scottish, Italian or Spanish games and surprisingly nobody went for Kings Lynn vs Kings Langley. Dijon vs PSG - away winTPS Turku vs Gnistan - home winRapid Vienna vs St Polten - home winFlora Talinn vs Parnu JK Vaprus - home winBrondby vs Silkenburg - home winCFR Cluj vs Botosani - home winHopefully these are all listed with odds, if not use Kings Lynn as the replacement game.Good luck to young Mr.Bailey[/quote]
Thanks Molly, great job buddy! I love them and think we have a great chance of recording our third consecutive winning week. Only cruel misfortune can stop us. I''ve placed them with Bet365 where the potential return is £34.44 Here are the details : -

TPS Turku

-         

-

1/6

-         

-

13:00

Sat

PSG

-         

1/7

-

16:00

Sat

Flora Talinn

-         

1/33

-

17:00

Sat

Rapid Vienna

-

2/7

-

17:30

Sat

Brondby

-

3/10

-

15:00

Sun

CFR Cluj

-

1/2

-

18:45

Sun

So on this one we have four games tomorrow and the last two on Sunday. Here''s to a Sunday evening PUPs celebration! Good luck everyone[:)]

[quote user="Kathy "]Michael -you do realise you have to pay three pounds to do this..

However, can I suggest both teams to score?

For Molly I fancy Limerick to beat Drogheda please.

Good luck both![/quote]I don''t know what you''re trying to say here Kathy?!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="nutty nigel"]If any other companies out there would also

like to support our efforts, we''ll be happy to add you to our list of

links on this thread every week
[/quote]Good

to see you back on here Michael, albeit temporarily. While you''re here,

it shouldn''t be too much of an ask to approach your bosses to see if

they''d care to join our list of sponsors. They''ve been generous with

other fans groups in the past, so a donation to this group would be very

welcome and  beneficial to all concerned.
Right Molly, League One where second in the table Peterborough entertain second from bottom Gillingham.......
Peterborough v Gillingham.......Home win.
For our game........
City to win and Oliveira to score anytime.
Good luck Molly and Michael. [Y]
[/quote]I only have the power to ask the question, which I will do.

Evening all - and apologies this is rather late. Fridays are busy days.Can I just say what a stellar job you guys do in suggesting picks and raising money. It''s amazing how long its lasted - and I have no doubt it will be going for years to come. Great work Molly on the weekend picks - fingers crossed!As for my City efforts, thanks so much for all the suggestions. Here''s what I''m going for:£3 Draw HT / City win FT£3 Vrancic to score any time£4 More than 2.5 goalsNo idea what the odds are - but hopefully they''re appealing. I hope I''ve done this in time too Eddie! Thanks for asking.Fingers crossed...

In plenty of time Michael. I''m allowed up late when it isn''t a school night....
Thank you for being our guest this week. Quite a few PUPs contacted me to say how pleased they were. And I know Ray would have loved to see you become so successful reporting on all things Norwich City. In fact I''m sure he would have claimed some credit for one of his original PUPs doing so well....
Thank you for these selections. They look good to me. I think we''ll get a return from at least one of them. I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

Draw HT / City win FT

£3 Bet

4/1

£15.00

Vrancic to score any time

£3 Bet

3/1

£12.00

More than 2.5 goals

£4 Bet

7/10

£6.80

Good luck Michael, our beloved team and all you PUPs[:)]

Sorry, late once more.  I went to the pub last night and it escalated quickly, as young people say.Anyway, for what it''s worth I''ve been looking at the final qualifying round for the FA Cup and I think Maidstone will beat Enfield.Great set of picks this week, and a great chance of another profitable outcome.  Good luck Molly, Michael and all PUPs.

Our late goal was not enough to hep with the match selections. Unlucky Michael but we cant cover everything. It''s been a pleasure to have you on our thread this week. I hope you''ll come back another time.

PSG''s late goal was enough to keep Molly''s main six alive. So we have TPS, PSG and Flora home and dry. Rapid are 1-0 ahead on 83 mins.

Shrewsbury and Chelsea let down Molly''s extra six.

See it out Rapid! ☺

Unlucky MB, I think the getting a positive return on the City pick is harder than the acca.Not to be on the popular six selection but the PUP`s bet has the first four in and fingers crossed for Brondby and Cluj tomorrow.

Sorry I am so late, busy week but rounded off with a long and seemingly successful day (though we only drew) at the game today.

Can''t help with the match bet, though 1-1 seemed predictable as was Man U''s draw at Anfield, if only ......

Tomorrow''s ''obvious'' draw is Newcastle at Southampton (5/2).

Good luck Molly with tomorrow''s games.

Really sorry all. I should''ve just put a tenner on 1-1 and been done with it. It really was that predictable! I''m sure you''ll all have much better luck from here.Well done again for supporting this, and here''s to raising a load more cash before the season is over.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Silkeborg are down to 10 and it''s 1-1 53 mins[/quote]Nutty, tell me this new sponsorship money is not going on bribing referees...[;)]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]Silkeborg are down to 10 and it''s 1-1 53 mins[/quote]Nutty, tell me this new sponsorship money is not going on bribing referees...[;)][/quote]
[:D]
I think referees are powerless to resist the power of the PUPs.