Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 11 Week 11

I''m going to Romania for Molly. Top of the league CFR Cluj are at home to Botosani who are 5th. Cluj are strong at home and I think they''ll win this. With Botosani being a top half side this is no gimme. However 1/2 looks a good price for the home win : -
CFR Clug          v          Botosani          Home Win
For Michael, I hope we win but 1-1 has been a popular result between us and Hull so that''s what I''m going for : -
1-1 Draw

I am having to pick early, before odds for this game are available, although they should appear eventually.The Nordost-Sud section of the German Oberliga.Bischofswerdaer FV to win at home against Wismut Gera.Bischofswerdaer FV, top, have an overall 6-0-1 and 18/4 record. Wismut Gera, bottom, have an overall 0-1-6 and 3/12 record.If no odds turn up my fallback pick would probably be Flora (12-2-22 and 43/18 at home) to beat Vaprus (1-0-14 and 11/67 away), in the Estonian top flight, but no odds for that yet either...---For the NCFC bet I suggest  Norwch City to win and Zimmermann to score, at 16/1.Good luck to all!

Evening everyone.

My intuition seems to have disappeared this week, so I’m relying on my head which says that Chelsea will be too good for an out of form and hopefully out of luck Crystal Palace.

Crystal Palace v Chelsea AWAY WIN

Hull seem a bit unpredictable, but I fancy a few goals and for our good run to continue, so how about a 3-1 win for NCFC @ 14-1 at the moment.

Good luck to Molly and to MB - I’m sure you’ll make some great picks.

This week i suggest a home win for Borussia Dortmund v RB Leipzig, please!For the City bet, we have to get scoring at CR, feels like a 2-1 win for City againts an unpredictable Hull.Best of luck MB and super Molly Windley, have a great weekend all. OTBC

I''m not doing too well this season and in danger of going under 50% so feel free to totally disregard my choice!

Romanian League 1, Dinamo Bucuresti to beat Juventus Bucuresti at home. Dinamo are only mid-table but Juventus have just 4 points from 13 games, all draws. The odds are 1/3.

For the Norwich bet, Hull haven''t won away this season and I don''t see that changing, 2-1 to us.

Noruc cu Molly, MB si cu toate PUPs.

Thank you for all the suggestions, 21 different games so far with Man City, Chelsea, Spurs and Bayern being the most popular.For my own pick I was very tempted by some games in the Scottish and English F.A. Cup and a couple in the Slavakian and Estonian leagues but have plumped for the Finnish Ykkonen and a home win for TPS vs Gnistan. Not had a pick make it to the final six so far this season so was tempted to not include it but I think I will put it in.Have penciled in 3 definite s for the final six with another probable so far from the picks made, so please keep them coming.Link to Saturdays games so far listed on Bill Hill

good luck all

A rare visit for me to Ligue 1 where I expect a home win for St Etienne against lowly Metz.

As for the Hull game I dont think any of us can say what the attacking 4 may be at this stage so cant tip them to score. I suspect it will be another tight home game and am going for lightening striking in consecutive games and another goal from a corner. My tip for mbncfc is

1-0 home win, Zimmerman scoring.

Morning pups 💛💚

I''m going with spurs to beat Bournemouth please.

Norwich bet ; I think we''ll win 3-1.

Good luck Molly and Michael

Hello everybody

My pick this week is SPORTING CHARLEROI v eupen home win

For the Norwich bet 1-0 home win

Good luck

Well, last week I thought I''d be smart and avoid the internationals and pick a game with semi-decent odds. It was all going great until.. Notts County decided to not turn up and lose at home to bottom side Forrest Green. Anyway...

Maybe another risk, but I''ll jump up a league to Barnet vs Shrewsbury and back an away win with great odds currently @ 2.05. Probably not a banker for the accumulator though.

As for the match bet, Maddison to score.

Good luck everyone!

Obviously, that is supposed to read Plymouth vs Shrewsbury...

I''m going for a home win for Brøndby v. Silkeborg.

Brøndby are W5 D1 L0 F16 A3 at home and Silkeborg are W0 D1 L5 F5 A13 away.

Good Luck, Molly!

As for the Norwich Bet ~ Trybull to score anytime.

Good Luck, Michael!

Hi all - I''ll have a punt in the FA Cup Qualifying tomorrow where I expect Wrexham to survive the 50 odd mile travel up the coast to AFC Fylde and secure a win.

AFC Fylde vs Wrexham - AWAY win.

As for the City result - I would like to think we are strong and confident enough to beat Hull and score early, so I will go for Norwich HT/ Norwich FT.

Good luck all.

C''mon pups, only 38 have picked so far and its Friday afternoon, so lets be having you

Molly and Michael need our help this week before they make their decisions tonight

I''m off to Estonia where some terrible odds are on offer for what really should be a home banker.  Now, a word of warning.  I have been done by supposed bankers twice already this season, however this one on paper is the strongest I''ve picked.  I''m actually surprised that the odds aren''t worse than they are.  So, it''s -FC Flora Tallinn vs Parnu JK Vaprus - home winFlora are top of the league and their record stands at P32 W25 D5 L2 F88 A28 GD60.  Parnu are bottom of the league and their record this season is P32 W2 D2 L28 F25 A134 GD-109.So, it''s top at home, vs bottom away.  Flora, win the vast majority of their games, scoring lots and conceding few.  Parnu lose the vast majority of their games, don''t score many and concede absolutely loads. Parnu have conceded a massive 134 goals in 32 games, which is at a rate of 4.19 goals a game.  With it being top vs bottom and with Parnu''s shambolic defence I really don''t see anything other than a home win. 

For the match bet I am going for -A scorecast of Maddison to score first & Norwich to win 3-1.  The odds for this are currently 80/1 on Bet 365.

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck Molly & Michael [:)][Y]

Thank you all for your suggestions PUP`s, you have not let me down as we have 26 different games chosen so far. These six selections are by far the most popular with 20 PUP`s choosing one of them so I will cover these in a separate £10 acca  to get as many PUP`s picks involved as possible. If you could put those on for me please Nutty, payment should already be with you.Man City vs Stoke - home winPalace vs Chelsea - away winSpurs vs Bournemouth - home winBayern vs Freiburg -home winPlymouth vs Shrewsbury - away winSt Etienne vs Metz - away winHave 5 of the six selections set in my mind but looking for a banker sixth. Will make the final official PUP`s pick at around 9;30 so scan those Sat/Sun/Mon games and help us hopefully make it a hat trick of wins.

Just seen my Friday night pick doesn''t count, so will go to Croatia and what should be a straightforward win for Rijeka against Istra

Mol

Are you sure you mean St Etienne v Metz away win?

Metz are 6/1 and are 20th in the league. St Etienne are 7th.

Forgive me if I am being presumptuous, just though you might have miss typed?

Snake

[quote user="Molly Windley"]Thank you all for your suggestions PUP`s, you have not let me down as we have 26 different games chosen so far. These six selections are by far the most popular with 20 PUP`s choosing one of them so I will cover these in a separate £10 acca  to get as many PUP`s picks involved as possible. If you could put those on for me please Nutty, payment should already be with you.Man City vs Stoke - home winPalace vs Chelsea - away winSpurs vs Bournemouth - home winBayern vs Freiburg -home winPlymouth vs Shrewsbury - away winSt Etienne vs Metz - away winHave 5 of the six selections set in my mind but looking for a banker sixth. Will make the final official PUP`s pick at around 9;30 so scan those Sat/Sun/Mon games and help us hopefully make it a hat trick of wins.[/quote]
Thank you so much Molly. I remember you did something similar last year and we got a return so this is exciting.
The generous spirit of this wonderful team of PUPs really humbles me.
I''ll put these on later.
Thanks Snake, I''m pretty sure it''s St Ettienne home win as they are the team in bold and one of the popular picks.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Molly Windley"]Thank you all for your suggestions PUP`s, you have not let me down as we have 26 different games chosen so far. These six selections are by far the most popular with 20 PUP`s choosing one of them so I will cover these in a separate £10 acca  to get as many PUP`s picks involved as possible. If you could put those on for me please Nutty, payment should already be with you.Man City vs Stoke - home winPalace vs Chelsea - away winSpurs vs Bournemouth - home winBayern vs Freiburg -home winPlymouth vs Shrewsbury - away winSt Etienne vs Metz - away winHave 5 of the six selections set in my mind but looking for a banker sixth. Will make the final official PUP`s pick at around 9;30 so scan those Sat/Sun/Mon games and help us hopefully make it a hat trick of wins.[/quote]
Thank you so much Molly. I remember you did something similar last year and we got a return so this is exciting.
Thanks Snake, I''m pretty sure it''s St Ettienne home win as they are the team in bold and one of the popular picks.
[/quote]Definitely home win for St Etienne - good spot

Sorry for lateness, I''ve been stuck on Sainsburys car par with the RAC in attendance (they managed to fix it!).Okzhetpes to beat Taraz (7/2)Norwich 0 Hull 1 (12/1)

PUP`s pick for week 11A big thank you for everyone`s suggestions, I made it 29 different games selected this week. Oddly no Scottish, Italian or Spanish games and surprisingly nobody went for Kings Lynn vs Kings Langley. Dijon vs PSG - away winTPS Turku vs Gnistan - home winRapid Vienna vs St Polten - home winFlora Talinn vs Parnu JK Vaprus - home winBrondby vs Silkenburg - home winCFR Cluj vs Botosani - home winHopefully these are all listed with odds, if not use Kings Lynn as the replacement game.Good luck to young Mr.Bailey

[quote user="Molly Windley"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Molly Windley"]Thank you all for your suggestions PUP`s, you have not let me down as we have 26 different games chosen so far. These six selections are by far the most popular with 20 PUP`s choosing one of them so I will cover these in a separate £10 acca  to get as many PUP`s picks involved as possible. If you could put those on for me please Nutty, payment should already be with you.Man City vs Stoke - home winPalace vs Chelsea - away winSpurs vs Bournemouth - home winBayern vs Freiburg -home winPlymouth vs Shrewsbury - away winSt Etienne vs Metz - away winHave 5 of the six selections set in my mind but looking for a banker sixth. Will make the final official PUP`s pick at around 9;30 so scan those Sat/Sun/Mon games and help us hopefully make it a hat trick of wins.[/quote]
[/quote]Definitely home win for St Etienne - good spot[/quote]
Thanks again for doing this and giving us two chances Molly. These were the most popular six so our PUPs will have great fun following the scores. I''ve placed them with Bet 365 where the potential return is £68.57 Here are the details : -

Bayern Munich

-         

-

1/12

-         

-

14:30

Sat

Man City

-         

1/7

-

15:00

Sat

Spurs

-         

1/5

Sat

Chelsea

-

2/5

Sat

Shrewsbury

-

23/20

Sat

St Etienne

-

8/15

19:00

Sat

All these games are tomorrow. Good luck Molly and all our great team of PUPs[:)]