Sign in to follow this  
Alexander

shot in the dark but...

Hi all

I know it is very unlikely but does anyone have or know anyone who is selling a ticket for Sunday? I have the unfortunate scenario of being in Ipswich on Sunday and can''t think of much worse then not being able to go.

If not, is there anyone with any knowledge of somewhere that I would be able to watch the game with any other Norwich fans?

Thanks in advance

Plenty of tickets in the home end if you know someone who can get you a ticket, though you''ll have to sit on your hands and be quiet .

Doubt there be any ncfc fans watching the game in an Ipswich pub, they''re be full of their fans

Sadly don''t know anyone who could do that, and I am not sure could sit on my hands for the full game! Thanks for the reply though, may just have to find a stream

[quote user="Alexander"]Sadly don''t know anyone who could do that, and I am not sure could sit on my hands for the full game! Thanks for the reply though, may just have to find a stream[/quote]There''ll be plenty of City fans with the binners, the Co-op stand is usually the place, A problem with a last minute City ticket is that you would need to pick it up at CR, which would mean you being in Norwich sat.If it is the experience I would suggest heading back over the border to watch the game, trains will be empty as you are ''going against the tide'' so to speak.  tThere will be loads of links available.Otherwise a very tall stepladder out side poorman road is your best bet.

I would certainly travel back to Norwich for the game but I need to be in Ipswich then London that day. All good points though, and good to know what end is a bit less risky if did go for a home end ticket. If not it will have to be the step ladder!