Sign in to follow this  
Bill

One win only - Arsenal or the binners ?

If you had to chose, whereby we only won one game and lost the other which would it beGooners or binners ?

[quote user="hogesar"]Whats the point in a question which only has one acceptable answer?[/quote]touche

Beating Arsenal as the binners are that shit its formality, but the brain says Ipswich because its 3 points, where as beating Arsenal would get us more gate money on another tie and short bit of glory.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]This thread just shows the desperation of somebody to increase his post count.[/quote]Well you''re only 1129 behind now Tilly and he''s been on here nearly two years longer so I wouldn''t worry too much.As for Nutty well he''s in a different league.....[:D]

Didn''t get a ticket for binners, but I''m going to Arsenal... and I''m still voting for a win at Scumsville by a long, long way.

Can''t we just win both?

Cannot even begin to entertain the idea of losing to our friends down the road...

[quote user="AJ"]Can''t we just win both?

Cannot even begin to entertain the idea of losing to our friends down the road...[/quote]We''d all love (and want) to win bothI was just curious to see how fans saw each game, nd what was more important to them or they thought for the clubFamous cup victory at Arsenal or famous loss at IpswichOne would see us three games from Wembley and a cup final. The other would be 3 more points towards promotion and another ''poke in the eye'' for the binnersA difficult choice, perhaps

Agree with others silly question, we all want to beat Ipswich dont we?

Another name change City 1st, are you trying to catch Waveney up?

perhaps it went a bit above your head my dearbut well done for ''toeing the line''

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="TIL 1010"]This thread just shows the desperation of somebody to increase his post count.[/quote]Well you''re only 1129 behind now Tilly and he''s been on here nearly two years longer so I wouldn''t worry too much.

[/quote]You forgot his other account as Carrow89 Smithy so add another 1735 posts to that.