Sign in to follow this  
Diane

Harry of Bath assessment of us on TWTD

Quite a good read from Harry of Bath, he’s done his homework & picked our some fairly balanced views from us ncfc fans re our players, prev games, expectations etc

[url]https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32476/i-hate-playing-ipswich-the-risk-of-defeat-hurts-like-mad--notes-for-norwich[/url]

It’s a shame he had to add 7 comments from the ‘’loathe them comments’’ on the end,  he hasn’t for some reason quoted any of the less derogatory ones from posters who don’t loathe or hate Ipswich.

Anyway just to balance things up was going to  post some of their derogatory  comments about us from the two main Ipswich forums twtd & tractor-boys  but I didn’t have a day to spare lol

Here’s the interview that Harry of Bath did with Gary Gowers of MyFootballWriters has gone down well with fans who have read it

[url]http://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/2017/10/20/ipswich-preview-bermuda-triangle-muted-expectations-15th-in-the-championship-and-storm-brian/[/url]

I quite enjoy his little write ups ahead of our games. they are reasonably balanced although he always seems to feel the need to put in a few more derogatory comments towards the end almost as if he feels he''s been too nice or fair beforehand.

Only natural I suppose and one of us would do the same if the boot was on the other foot.

What makes me laugh is how both sets of fans are so utterly convinced that the other is deluded and/or massively stupid!

Yes I think he added them too as he thought he was being too nice especially in the interview with Gary Gowers.

Good write up from him for the rest of it tbh and hedoes come over as a very fair person lol