Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Disgusting from Everton fans..

@ Hogesar, spot on, why is a guy taking a toddler to a match in the evening anyway ? my daughter has been going since she was 3 (14 now) but we were always careful where we sat with her.Have to say also that Ashley Williams is a has been, thats 2 games in a row where he has looked a total laibility for them.

People like to bring up their children to be like them and if they think it is ok to be violent themselves, they are not going to think anything of introducing their kids to to a bit of violence.  In this case, the guy should be identified, banned from the ground and should get a follow up visit from social services accompanied by a policeman to throw the book at him.  Not that it will make much difference to him, but any trouble he gets in might then filter the idea through to the kid that being violent is not cool.

Any ban should be for any senior games.If he is not fit to be at any Everton games then why is he at Norwich for instance ?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="OldRobert"]We don''t know how lucky we are living where we do.[/quote]That does depend on where you live. [/quote]
My Bowthorpe glass is overflowing[B]

Liverpool is a fantastic city. There are tw@ts everywhere, but don''t let that get in the way of your ignorant prejudice.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Liverpool is a fantastic city. There are tw@ts everywhere, but don''t let that get in the way of your ignorant prejudice.[/quote]I think you meanLiverpool is not a fantastic city, there are tw@ts everywhere,

[quote user="Rhubarb"][quote user="Nuff Said"]Liverpool is a fantastic city. There are tw@ts everywhere, but don''t let that get in the way of your ignorant prejudice.[/quote]I think you meanLiverpool is not a fantastic city, there are tw@ts everywhere,[/quote]Spot on Rhubarb.[:D]