Sign in to follow this  
PurpleCanary

Complaint about complaints about...

This football section is getting cluttered up with posts complaining about non-football posts cluttering it up. The obvious place to post such complaints, to avoid even more such cluttering-up, is the non-football section. To avoid still more cluttering-up, posts complaining that such posts will never get read in the non-football section should also be posted there.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"] I feel a complaint comng on![/quote]You will at your age dear

Is this the right time to ask about my headaches?

Ok then.

Let''s fill the footie section with non-footballing (NCFC) topics at will.

What do fellow poster''s think of the Ben Stokes situation?

What will be the outcome of the Ashes?

Should we nuke North Korea?

What are fellow poster''s feelings about the price of fish?

It''s endless.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]Is this the right time to ask about my headaches?[/quote]The nurse will be round shortly, so we will have a look thenIn the meantime perhaps you might want to take your trilby hat off whilst in the bathIt might help

What do fellow poster''s think of the Ben Stokes situation?

Won''t win the Ashes without him. And he is Joe Root''s minder.

What will be the outcome of the Ashes?

Read previous answer

Should we nuke North Korea?

Do ours work?

What are fellow poster''s feelings about the price of fish?

This isn''t the plaice for that question

What happened to results ? They are all outcomes now ?Are the elderly a burden ?Noah''s Ark... is it always the same giraffe with his head out of the window ?Why are all taxi drivers called Roger ?

I would like to complain about someone complaining that i am following him around this messageboard but as he has had the last word on twenty threads currently on the front page i am finding that difficult to do. Could it be that posters see he has been the last to post and do not bother opening those particular threads up anymore ?By the way this is tongue in cheek but i am sure by the time i get back in from a run up to Cromer to visit No.1 the responses if any will be predictable. [:D][:P][;)]

sirs,As a pig breeder of many years I have come to notice that one of the old bores has took to following me around making a peculiar grunting noise. I have been assured that this is a clear sign Al Swiners Disease. Other signs I am told are foot rot and talking rot.My concern is that he may have become immune to vaccination as he has been put down on a regular basis yet returns with more grunting, barely a few hours later.Unfortunately he was not castrated at an early age and so has not only become rather bloated but has grown an increasing number of bristles around the snoutHopefully some member (s) of the Oinkun furum could suggest the most humane method of disposing of the senile old pig (believed to be around 75 in pig years)yours,C T Furstps I enclose some footage of the old fellowhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJS9F_blets

[quote user="TIL 1010"]by the time i get back in from a run up to Cromer to visit No.1[/quote]Blimey, how ever far do you go when you want a number two? [:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"]by the time i get back in from a run up to Cromer to visit No.1[/quote]Blimey, how ever far do you go when you want a number two? [:S][/quote]It''s usually deposited on here

[quote user="Rhubarb"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"]by the time i get back in from a run up to Cromer to visit No.1[/quote]Blimey, how ever far do you go when you want a number two? [:S][/quote]It''s usually deposited on here[/quote]Lapps as can be seen by the response to your post the astounding lack of self awareness is unbelievable from our resident comic know it all.