Sign in to follow this  
If wed only kept Howie..

Pour some Segura on me...

Distracting from either the tension before tomorrows game or bored of the EU thread? Then i challenge you to come up with song titles including the names of Norwich players..

The rules - it must be the song title, therefore despite "Gordon is a Moron" being tempting suggestion, the song is called "Jilted John".. you could try "Jilted John Polston", but that is stretching it too far...

Triple points for getting multiple names into a single song title...

(Jerome) Personal Jesus - Depeche Mode

Klose to You - The Carpenters

Reed, Eat, Sleep - The Books

Frankee - Sister Sledge

Nothing Else Matthews - Metallica

...I can get worse if you like

The son of a StiepermannMove KloseTofolo stanceMatthews and sonMe & Mrs JonesGunn a make you an offer you can''t refuse.Hooooolahan are you?and obviouslyFarke Life!

I''m a Steely Dan fan so we have:

Keelan in the Years.

Ricki Don''t Lose That Number.

and of course "Do it Again" for the boys tomorrow.

[quote user="lake district canary"]"Black is Black"Extra points for getting same name in twice? [:^)]

[/quote]Lakey i will trump that with Green,green grass of home by Tom Jones. [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Son of a Stiepermann by Dusty Springfield.[/quote][quote user="A Load of Squit"]The son of a StiepermannMove KloseTofolo stanceMatthews and sonMe & Mrs JonesGunn a make you an offer you can''t refuse.Hooooolahan are you?and obviouslyFarke Life![/quote]I thought you would''ve enjoyed my 6th one.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lake district canary"]"Black is Black"Extra points for getting same name in twice? [:^)]

[/quote]Lakey i will trump that with Green,green grass of home by Tom Jones. [:D][/quote]

[Y]

Just seen this. Good stuff guys.Fox on the Run...the SweetSuttons gotta change... The Stranglers ( sorry) Sittin on the Doc of the Bay...Otis ReadingKlose... Nine inch NailsSutton on the Dock of the Bay...also by Otis Two Pinto Lager and a packet of Crsips please......Splodgenessabounds