Paddy Davitt 2-2

David Freezer 1-2

Iwan Roverts 1-1

Chris Goreham 1-1

Ian Clarke 1-1

Mark Armstrong 1-2

This is what we want to see at the final whistle

photo 1ea628a7-c7d3-4db5-94aa-59feb60bd0ce_zpssrydnyji.jpg

[quote user="Syteanric"]I wouldn''t be suprised to see us go 2 up top tomorrow.[/quote]What on earth makes you think that Jas ?

just think we''ll take it to them.Lord Nelson has been talking the talk all week so is clearly chomping at the bit and we finished 2 up front last weekend and scored.i''ll most likely be wrong but hey ho

[quote user="Syteanric"]just think we''ll take it to them.Lord Nelson has been talking the talk all week so is clearly chomping at the bit and we finished 2 up front last weekend and scored.i''ll most likely be wrong but hey ho[/quote]We went two up top as they had withdrawn all their attacking threat and put virtually eleven men behind the ball and we were chasing an equaliser.

Nevermind Racoon. If when we lose a couple all the club hating fans will be back. Every dog has his day you just have to wait your turn. At our club the turns come round quite quickly.

[quote user="The Masked Raccoon "]That is never a preview that is just common stats spawn all over the web for Ncfc v Scum over the past few days - stop being an attention seeking club loving fan who is no bigger than anyone else[/quote]

Although some may argue that Diane was instrumental in setting up and running the supporters group, plus all the functions, quizzes etc, what do you contribute?

[quote user="The Masked Raccoon "]That is never a preview that is just common stats spawn all over the web for Ncfc v Scum over the past few days - stop being an attention seeking club loving fan who is no bigger than anyone else[/quote]
Not sure what I''ve done to upset you Racoon cause that''s twice you''ve had a pop at me recently.
All I can say is why don''t you come to our next social club event which is on Nov 16th as my guest, we can chat, I ll but you a pint and we can move on?

Anyone else got the dreaded photobucket ''please update your account'' nonsense instead of a photo on Diane''s post?

OR - Sorry that piccie of Daniel jumping in the air celebrating is gone, photobucket don''t like people copying images from their own albums anymore unless you upgrade, need to move my few piccies left in there elsewhere. Enjoy the game my friend.

[quote user="Diane"]OR - Sorry that piccie of Daniel jumping in the air celebrating is gone, photobucket don''t like people copying images from their own albums anymore unless you upgrade, need to move my few piccies left in there elsewhere. Enjoy the game my friend.[/quote]Damn thing was there last night when I looked.  I knew photobucket were being difficult these days.  OTBC.  2-1 City.[:D]

Well I enjoyed the little pre match preview. Simple layout of stats and an idea of the teams and formations. Plus I did see the Farke photo last night which was a great way to end a post. Nice response to Racoon as well Diane. I guess for every one poster complaining it can be more than balanced by another!