Sign in to follow this  
Hoola Han Solo

Team vs Scum

"Broadstairs - told you Garner would be fit didn''t I? All just play/game talk."

We''ll see.

If he''s carrying and on painkillers then his head will be even more unstable.

Sent off after 30? 40? Off injured at 41?

Adeyemi is fit as well. That''s a plus for us if he starts as he''s never been a world beater .... average at best and should have persevered with brain surgery or whatever his supposed intellect demands.

The referee is a card shark and has been the official for both teams recently (he sent of Watkins for us at Reading) so he will be well versed in Garner''s tactics.

There''s already a card with Little Joe''s name on it I should think.

Let''s hope is red.

Talking of gamesmanship one of our best tactics should be to fall over at the slightest on the edge of the area.

A Madisson (is it Maddison?) special early doors would be just the ticket.

And also: When Olly is on the field of play, whether it be from the start or later DF must have a discreet word with him along the following lines:

"Nelson, this is a big game for the fans and for the team in general.

For your minutes on the field be a calculated German and not a hot-headed ''geezer.''

This day, above all others you will become a legend at Norwich as long as you control yourself.

All you need is love.

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Its always a good sign when the back four picks itself, we also look more solid with Steiperman in front of husband. I can also see Madders starting, to be joined by Wes if were chasing the game or replaced by him if we are closing the game out. Jerome up top for me, bags of experience , a cool head and you just know he loves to score against them, our third in playoff semi was Cam Jam Cool Cont all over. Panic Wildshot on the right, Trybull /Reed shielding and though its not most attack minded set up, it should be tough to score against. so for me...

Gunno                                                               Ivo                 Zimmo         Timmo         Husbo

Reedo       Trybo

Wildo                                     Maddo                     Stiepo

Camo Jamo

Subs Nelso, Weso, Hanlo, Mairio o, Murpho, and that GK that cant take in a crosso.[/quote]

Wcorkcanary - You sure you''re not from Dublin-o???

I will treat that comment with the contempt it deserveso.  The fact that Hurricane Ophelio affected me is evidence of that.

I have the sense that the German lads may make a telling contribution today with a goal...Stiepermann, Zimmerman or maybe Trybull? Cannot recall if the former two have opened their accounts?

As for the score, so difficult to sense. Perhaps a draw. You could see a red card or two as well!

I don''t think we''ll stay in George Graham mode for too long, so can today be the day when we hit someone for a few please?