Sign in to follow this  

I know we shouldn't mock but.....

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/416265/i-am-so-utterly-f*cking-sick/#0

They want Mick out again now, sorry cant do clicky

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/416275/utter-crap-second-half-mccarthy-needs-to-go-now/#13

This proves yet again to the likes of Lincoln Canary and co....we will never be like them.

To be fair we have our share of meltdowns on here too. But it goes to show what being a mid table Chump can do after a while and being a yo-yo club ain''t so bad.

Wow! Not a lot of love for Mick, they don''t know when they''re well off. Would love it if they sacked him and went down.

I think that was quite possibly one of the most satisfying derby win I can remember, maybe even more-so than the playoffs as the binners were that sure they would turn us over today and to see TWTD go into meltdown because they have again fallen back down to earth and realised what a hopeless club and team they are with nothing left to cling onto other than the 1970s is a brilliant sight.

I don''t think he''ll ever have a good day to be honest, what with being thick and a scummer. Poor lad.

I don''t exactly hate p155wich but oh man do I enjoy watching them suffer at our expense!

We''ll be flying and have Pritchard back and hopefully Nelson fully fit by the time they come to CR, I feel another absolute roasting is on the cards for them. God I hope we make it a decade (at least)

They were a poor side really and considering they were at home in a derby game failed to really test Gunn much at all.

Their best effort resulted from a push on Pinto by all appearances, although that ref. favoured them a lot on the day as I saw it.

Very little guile on show from them and all a bit kick and rush whilst I thought we passed the ball around nicely throughout.

Garner, who they were desperate to be fit, is all effort and very little genuine skill, whilst McGoldrick was awful.

I think that one moment of magic from Maddison (and there also were a few others from him, Wes and Windshutt) eclipsed the sum total of all their trickery until Celina came on ... and he''s a loan player.

Also, what an ungracious individual that Scowcroft was with his one-sided interpretation of the whole affair from the start of the coverage onwards. Eadie was the opposite.

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]Haha I had a look on their cr@ppy forum...they don''t see the point of supporting Piswich anymore[/quote]

If they have to watch that hoofball stuff every week who can blame them.Struggling in the bottom half does them no good. They need a relegation and a fresh start.

At least he''s putting his trolling skills to use.[url]https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/416332/4th-star-on-the-shirt/#0[/url]

I like this one"What is the point of ''Ipswich Town FC'' at the moment? We''re

just an annoying little fly when it comes to that lot up the road.

Twice a year we buzz around them making a bit of a nuisance, but they

just swat us away and walk off with 3 points. Can''t see the point in

even turning up at Carrot Road, might as well just give them the 3

points as they seal another promotion to the PL (yes, I believe they''ll

do it again now). Stability in a football club used to be

something owners, chairmen, fans cried out for, now it just means

stagnation and boredom. MMs the longest serving Championship manager,

but that just means many more seasons at this level in reality.

As for them lot, promotion/relegation/new managers/complete turn-over

of playing staff year after year, but they''ll still only have to turn up

to beat us"

I must admit, to be paying good money to watch that would make me angry. Fair enough if Manchester City are outplaying you.

Their football reminded very much of the Peter Grant era when the football had no style, no tactics and was just aimless and leaving it to the man in possession all the time.