Huckerby

Chadwick

Evans

Mooney

Surman

Howson

Jerome

Maddison (Have i missed anyone?)

Truelu astonishing that we should have taken the lead in all of the above derbies. ...and that we haven''t failed to score in any.

Can there be another fixture anywhere in English or indeed world football where one side has consistently taken the lead??

It can''t purely be coincidence....maybe we go into this game in a better mindset?

Interesting that Bellamy and Maddison are first and last. I remarked today that Maddison has a bit of that Bellamy arrogance about him. Hopefully he won''t be locked in the coach toilet anytime soon....

[quote user="Van wink"]He''s got the right man in Farke keep g an eye on him[/quote]
I didn''t mean that in a derogatory way. That arrogance shouldn''t be coached out of him. But yes, Farke will keep an eye.

Yes grabban. Knew I''d missed one....unless I''ve missed another?

Should also have made it clear that these are consecutive fixtures. ...to have taken the lead in 13 away games at portman Rd in a row is extraordinary

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Interesting that Bellamy and Maddison are first and last. I remarked today that Maddison has a bit of that Bellamy arrogance about him. Hopefully he won''t be locked in the coach toilet anytime soon....[/quote]I would say it is more a case of confidence, off the field he comes across as a decent lad. The goal today was perfectly placed with little time. Many other strikers would have kept it low and blasted into the the defenders legs.Also I believe it was another century that last saw the binners score first, when many of the over excited young farmhands shouting binmanish shyte up at us today had not even started school.

Said a short while ago he could be a 20 million sale one day . That would be an absolute bargain as he really is that good . Destined for the top but here''s to a few seasons more of James wearing yellow .