Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

How many at Poorman Rd?

Oh . I forgot his last contribution is priceless in response to my statement:-

"NCFC embraces the 21st. Century. ITFC lives in the past."

He actually posted:

"For such a forward looking club, they don''t half worry about our history a lot."

Did I mention history even though they regurgitate it up with appalling consistency?

However the slightest chance and it''s the same old "our history" yet again from the likes of the dopey one it''s the first four letters of their alphabet h-i-s-t, yet nobody outside the backwater gives a fukceroony?

Dur.

Thick or what?

Looks like the attendance was 24928 - not sure who was closest...I went for ''24500 or thereabouts'' which wasn''t too far. It does mean there were still plenty of unsold seats for what was a pretty well-hyped game.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Looks like the attendance was 24928 - not sure who was closest...I went for ''24500 or thereabouts'' which wasn''t too far. It does mean there were still plenty of unsold seats for what was a pretty well-hyped game.[/quote]Pitiful. And next home game is AN''s Preston.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Looks like the attendance was 24928 - not sure who was closest...I went for ''24500 or thereabouts'' which wasn''t too far. It does mean there were still plenty of unsold seats for what was a pretty well-hyped game.[/quote]It looked like more than that from our view inside the ground.Bit weird how they came up with that figure unless it was season tickets and actual casual sales and they gave away a lot more to fill the place up.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]2000 City fans maybe a few extra hidden, they gave the exact number when announced crowd at start of 2nd half.[/quote]The match report on here says there were 2009 City fans there so that must be the odd few hiding in the stands somewhere....[;)]