Sign in to follow this  
Ketts Rebel

Arsenal Trains

Anyone else considering the train there and back? If there''s extra time or even penalties the last train back looks too tight for time. Anyone heard of any extra or later trains being laid on? Any advice much appreciated.

It will not even have registered with Greater Anglia that there is a game let alone giving it any thought to increase capacity on any of their trains.Extra time and penalties with give you less than an hour to get to Liverpool Street for the 11.30pm and the underground leaving The Emirates is an absolute nightmare with huge queues.

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Exactly my concerns , parking is a nightmare around there , and didn''t much fancy walking around north London with the missus late at night , bought tickets on cabbage travel .[/quote]Good luck with that.I expect some will park at Cockfosters where there''s plenty of space and get the Piccadilly line down to Finsbury Park or Arsenal but agree it''s a hassle not being able to risk missing the last train out of Liverpool St.

Extra time and penalties with the new ABBA rules which follows the tennis tie break format.Team A takes the first penalty followed by Team B taking the next two followed by two from Team A and so it continues....ABBA... ABBA .

The train at that time of night is about having the rolling stock in the correct place for the following morningHopefully schools wil be a bit accomodating if kids are travelling down by car

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Mind the gap"]It''s half term in Norfolk I think.[/quote]It is half term yes.[/quote]

I was answering Dr What''s on, or whatever he is this week.

He was concerned about the little blighters getting back to school.

Thanks for replies. Just called NCFC ticket line and Greater Anglia to check. No extra trains planned. Liverpool St 23.30 is last train back to Norwich.

[quote user="Mind the gap"]It''s half term in Norfolk I think.[/quote]That''s excellent, and might explain why so many youngsters seem to be going.Thankfully Arsenal are one of the more sane London nclubs when it comes to fans so they should have a cracking time.Maybe install some ''cup fever'' into them, as[URL=http://s836.photobucket.com/user/mrjug2/media/fans_zpsreobmjwi.jpg.html][IMG]http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz288/mrjug2/fans_zpsreobmjwi.jpg[/IMG][/URL]ps is that young master Edddie on the furthest right ?

Parking is a problem unless you park on a nearby residents drive. If you Google "just park. com" you will find lots of people near the Emirates renting their drives for around £12. Good value if you have a car full of people.

I''m not going this time but when I have been to the Emirates I will drive to Black Horse Road and get the Victoria Line to Finsbury Park, its 3 stops takes about 10 minutes and is the first junction on the A406 so pretty easy to get in and out off.

Due to the uncertainty of return train travel, we’ve booked Canary Travel, does anyone know if car parking is available at Carrow Road?

There is now an additional 23:50 from Liverpool St., calling at Stratford at 00:01. It''s then non-stop to Stowmarket (01:11), Diss (01:25) then Norwich (01:52).

http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/F55632/2017/10/24

Shame this