Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Norwich will never be a bigger club than Ipswich

"with administration and the subsequent shafting of local businesses and charities."What is often overlooked here is that they stiffed the Inland Revenue of £4.7m. Money they were deducting from players/staff but were using to prop up their grubby little club. Similarly with the local councilThis was not an unforeseen event either. They would have known the cash flow for the season ahead but gambled on getting straight back up after relegation (2002) so began to ''borrow'' money that was not theirs. That seedy act was compounded by the red faced shyster getting up at their AGM and assuring the gathered simpletons that all, was well. It was the same message he gave to suppliers and contractors that continued the credit that was keeping them afloat.The farmhands will tell you that does not matter as it was nearly 15 years ago  -  whereas something 55 years ago does., it would seem.Size is judged at the moment of judging. And at this moment 2017 NCFC are ahead of the paupers are ahead of the binners in every area.... bar that debt. they are getting worked up about this game, as they feel that City are perhaps not as good as they have been so this might be there best chance in 9 years. I''m not too sure how good they are as 6 defeats out of the past 8 games has rather knocked the gloss of their earlier good start.But they will be foolish (there''s a surprise) if the underestimate Farke''s lads  And the louder they squeak and wave their pitch forks the harder a defeat will hit.

As i have often stated, i work regularly with a binner, today we had to buy a ladder between us, we agreed that should our working relationship finish , we would keep half each.I then reminded him that as a City supporter i should have the Top half of the ladder, him, the bottom.,,, he had to admit i had him there !!True Story.

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]As i have often stated, i work regularly with a binner, today we had to buy a ladder between us, we agreed that should our working relationship finish , we would keep half each.I then reminded him that as a City supporter i should have the Top half of the ladder, him, the bottom.,,, he had to admit i had him there !!True Story.[/quote]Having the intellect of a binner I am surprised he did not suggest sawing it in half............................from top to bottom !

I dearly would of loved to have won the F.A Cup when it was really the best club cup competition in the world. I''ve been to both our semi''s, have to class this as one of my few real regrets over the years of following the team.

Our current head coach really prioritises cup competitions and has ambitions (and previous) of staying with the same club for a long time. If we can just get one, even the League Cup in this current disparate climate there wouldn''t be a single thing the binners could cling to. It would be brilliant!

They''ve had a few great managers, Robson a superb manager and wonderful human being but even though none of us care about ancient history it would be sweet to be inarguably bigger.

We''re a better club, and nothing since what they did in the earl;y 2000''s will ever change that. I don''t care about how big the club is but it would drive them mad. Victory against Arsenal tomorrow and the future will really start looking brighT!

[quote user="Horse Renoir"]Our current head coach really prioritises cup competitions and has ambitions (and previous) of staying with the same club for a long time. If we can just get one, even the League Cup in this current disparate climate there wouldn''t be a single thing the binners could cling to. It would be brilliant!

They''ve had a few great managers, Robson a superb manager and wonderful human being but even though none of us care about ancient history it would be sweet to be inarguably bigger.

We''re a better club, and nothing since what they did in the earl;y 2000''s will ever change that. I don''t care about how big the club is but it would drive them mad. Victory against Arsenal tomorrow and the future will really start looking brighT![/quote]you want to bet !