Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Arsenal game streaming

Found out last week but figured I''d wait til a bit nearer the day to post.

Arsenal game has been picked up by a few international TV stations - one in Denmark and ESPN3 in the USA so there''s a pretty solid chance that it will be streaming for those of us who can''t be amongst the hordes at the Emirates.
save image

I do hope you are not encouraging naughty folk to engage in illicit actions .. illegal streams etc.In the shed with Radio Norfolk should be what is right and proper

[quote user="kick it off"]Wouldn''t dream of it Ruby.[/quote]I''m jolly glad to hear it ''kick it'' chapIf too many are using these streams it can weaken the signalMuch to the detriment of .... err, some one who might be so minded to engage in such activitySo do not over use the signal - listen to it on the wireless instead

Right, now the annual scum slapping is over with, thought this was worth a bump for those not making the trip to London tomorrow.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Will people in Italy be able to watch the game on iFollow?  Just asking for a friend.......[/quote]Not as far as I know.  Caraboa Cup and Checkatrade Trophy etc. are not included in the package.

[quote user="westcoastcanary"][quote user="lappinitup"]Will people in Italy be able to watch the game on iFollow?  Just asking for a friend.......[/quote]Not as far as I know.  Caraboa Cup and Checkatrade Trophy etc. are not included in the package.[/quote]
No, as above. iFollow is only league games.

[quote user="Irn Bru Canary"]Could anyone tell me the sites to avoid if I happen to be surfing and accidentally come across them.[/quote]
I would avoid going to anything with mamahd.com on it.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="Irn Bru Canary"]Could anyone tell me the sites to avoid if I happen to be surfing and accidentally come across them.[/quote]
I would avoid going to anything with mamahd.com on it.
[/quote]
I would also be careful on forums - some of them provide a comprehensive list of links to the game. Example of what to avoid can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/comments/78h7vl/1845_gmt_arsenal_vs_norwich_city/

I wouldn''t ever think of going to www.eplsite.com either, especially their SD streams.

I would avoid going to anything with mamahd.com on it

I used to use them regularly KIO.

Is there a bit of a problem with them?