Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds at Arsenal

Thanks for all the suggestions people, it’s been very difficult but I feel the best is to have 5 x £2 bets Nutty.

They are as follows:

Vrancic to score anytime

Over 2 goals, over 3 cards, over 10 corners

More than 2.5 goals

Vrancic to score 1st Arsenal to win

Norwich to win on penalties

Hope these selections can boost the pot even if it’s just by a few quid. I hope these are ok Nigel?

All those fans going I hope you have a fantastic night and enjoy a great game! OTBC!

[quote user="Molly Windley"][quote user="Lessingham Canary"]@Molly WindleyHanley is cup tied i think you will find.[/quote]Good bet then, guaranteed to get your money back  [:)]Let`s try that with Vrancic first goalscorer and City to win @81.0[/quote]Had another look through the odds and have changed my mind Timecast bet - Nelson to score anytime second half looks good @61.0

[quote user="Baldyboy"]Thanks for all the suggestions people, it’s been very difficult but I feel the best is to have 5 x £2 bets Nutty.

They are as follows:

Vrancic to score anytime

Over 2 goals, over 3 cards, over 10 corners

More than 2.5 goals

Hope these selections can boost the pot even if it’s just by a few quid. I hope these are ok Nigel?

All those fans going I hope you have a fantastic night and enjoy a great game! OTBC![/quote]
Thanks again for stepping up to the plate Baldyboy, these are brilliant! I love them and think we have a great chance of a return. I''ve placed them as follows : -

Vrancic to score anytime

£2 Bet

11/2

£13.00

Over 2 goals,over3cards,over10corners 

£2 Bill

Hill

4/1

£10.00

More than 2.5 goals

£2 Bet

4/11

£2.72

£2 Bill

Hill

30/1

£62.00

£2 Bill

Hill

25/1

£52.00

I''d also like to echo your good wishes to all those going tonight. I''m certainly jealous and hope you all have a great night. I shall be out tonight and may not have internet access but will be sending my PUP power if we need it and I''m sure plenty on here will do likewise.
Good luck Simon and all you PUPs[:)]

As Tilly said no sorrys on here. Thank you for taking it on Baldyboy. We always lose more times than we win but we win and lose together.

Thanks to our sponsor too. Having this extra Rays Funds was good for our community even though we had no luck tonight. It''s the strength of our community that''s attracted our recent sponsorship. So even when we lose we win☺