Sign in to follow this  
Irn Bru Canary

Even after that performance..........

.....one of the “fans” interviewed outside the ground said we should terminate Cameron’s contract tomorrow as he did nothing when he came on. Pathetic - hang your head in shame.

Jesus f*ck.
If he thought that about Cameron god knows what he makes of Oliveira after his selfish performance last night.

You have to respect that many so called supporters only see what they want to see and have made up their minds before certain players step onto the pitch. NO is the hero and Cam the last standing scapegoat...............Just think if Martin had been on the pitch for their two goals!

The selfish thing is a bit harsh - I just think some players become a bit too self conscious on big occasions. I didn''t like Murphy''s reaction after his second half miss. I would rather have seen annoyance on his face at missing the chance rather than a sheepish grin. Too self conscious.

[quote user="lake district canary"]The selfish thing is a bit harsh - I just think some players become a bit too self conscious on big occasions. I didn''t like Murphy''s reaction after his second half miss. I would rather have seen annoyance on his face at missing the chance rather than a sheepish grin. Too self conscious.[/quote]Maybe gurning for your benefit was not the first thing to sprung to his mind after he missed.Yep there were misses a plenty last night, and yes players could be faulted. But the bottom line is if they were absolutely perfect they probably wouldn''t still be with us.For my part they gave what most of us can only ask for - 100% commitment. There were no prima donnas last night - not in a yellow shirt anyway. In fact there were a lot of players who were being castigated by many on here a few months back. They were some like Husband, Reed and Gunn who were sat on the bench elsewhere last season. Some who had been plying their trade in the lower reaches of German football and could have only dreamed of being handed a chance at the Emirates.It will only get better. Sure, some may fall by the ''wayside'' by next May, but as long as they have a yellow shirt on and are fighting as hard as they can then that''ll do for me - and if it''s not good enough for some then in the wise words of Mahatma GhandiShove it up your **** !