Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

striker solution

How about we sign Eddie Nketiah on loan?

We need another striker- cannot afford a big one at a guess. How about a season long bid for the man who dumped us out the cup?

He looked decent to me.

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]We’ve got no chance, the Binners reckon they would like him at portaloo road ...[/quote]Unfortunately our not too bright neighbours have not quite grasped that they will have to pay his wages

[quote user="king canary"]I think you''re about the fourth person to suggest this today.[/quote]

Gosh. Well pardon me for not going through all other threads before posting just to make sure....

[quote user="Dean Coneys boots"][quote user="king canary"]I think you''re about the fourth person to suggest this today.[/quote]

Gosh. Well pardon me for not going through all other threads before posting just to make sure....[/quote]
To be fair, it was like 6 posts down and titled Eddie - it wasn''t a hard one to spot.

[quote user="Rhubarb"][quote user="FenwayFrank"]We’ve got no chance, the Binners reckon they would like him at portaloo road ...[/quote]Unfortunately our not too bright neighbours have not quite grasped that they will have to pay his wages[/quote]

Rhubarb,

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Custard

The only reason the binners want him is because he has proved he can sore two against us.That is a player they would love to have, in fact, the only Team to score two against us for a while is Arsenal, bet the binners would like to be them. Trouble is , we''d win, 3-2.