ok - i have been as vocal in calling for flem''s head as anyone - but my problem is not the fact he makes mistakes and costs us points - as almost everyone has done the same this season and there are a whole string of what-if''s - i have been criticised for singling fleming out and i want to set the record straight - fleming is crap imo - but then i respect all he has done for the club, and how good he was....the problem for me is not the fact hes been awful, as the whole team has been awful - my question is this - why is fleming and the every other individual in the select band of worthy''s favourites deserving of special treatment? why does worthy pick him week in/week out - whilst ignoring the fact that shackell is imo a far superior defender? why is huckerby a mainstay in the team, (i know il get slaughtered for this!) when inmo brennan helps balance the team and huckerby serves only to unbalance us? dont get me wrong - i think hucks is quality - but it cant be denied that we look much more comfortable without him on the left - he is not a striker because his finishing simply is not good enough so maybe we should try and accomodate him in a 4-3-1-2 formation? why did holt get played over safri every week last season? ok saf got injured for a while but he was scarcely used before that and only got played in the 1st place cuz holt got that lung thing - surely no1 will argue that safri is a better player in almost every department?but in a u-turn of 1st wizardesque proportions - i will completely overlook the start of the season - on sunday i am 100% behind worthington - i am 100% behind flem - and most importantly 100% behind the team - if however we get beat - i will be the first in calling for worthington to be replaced - im already in the worthy out camp but im going to do the level-headed thing for once which is to give him a chance to rebuild himself in my esteem.....at the end of the day, we are not norwich city supporters for glory!! get real!!so i say this sunday - every single one of us get behind worthington and the team - those of you lucky enough to get tickets - and those of you sat at home because you couldnt get tickets listening on canariesworld or radio norfolk - even those in far off countries - make yourselves heard - as, if we do nothing else this season, which i dont expect us from current form, we simply must beat the scum.if we fail to gain promotion or make the playoffs as i expect, we must take something from the season, we''re not going to win a cup - this is the single biggest game in the fixture list if we are not achieving! i hope more than anyone that we beat the scum and go on a run and finally find some form, but i suspect this will not be the case, however - we cannot look to the future anymore with maybes, and what ifs, but must simply take it game by game - starting with the binners on sunday, this is it boys, no more excuses - this is time for the crunch now and form is out the window - form counts for nothing in a local derby so write off how we were playing and lets finally get our season kicked off......ON THE BALL CITY!

It is the same at the start of every game - 100% of the 11 (well 10) yellow shirts on the pitch whoever is stuffed into them - my grief/disbelief/anger is saved for the pubs and this forum 

I didnt get a ticket - but even if the team fails us again the fans can at least do us proud by staying to the end and singing; like fulham and watford.  

OTBC

No right-minded City fan will argue with you on this one , Tom.

Superb attitude, excellent post - let''s hope the combined will of those of us stuck on the board this lunchtime at last ignites some passion in the bellies of our team.

Not often in agreement with you, at present, but, as always, united in support of the Yellers. I don''t make many away days and am always proud of the noise Delia''s Army take around the country with them - never more vocal than at Portaloo Road!

OTBC

excellent performance today - sounds like it was a great local derby - wish id been there to see us pick up yet another winb at portman road - gotta confess - doc in central defence did nothing but scare me when i saw the team news - but every single on of those boys has done us proud today....worthington finally made the right changes and its paid off - big time.....well done lads - lets just hope he sticks with a winning formula this time!!!