Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Norwich City v Derby County DS Game

This is a real treat for anyone who can make it.

Our wonderful Downes Syndrome boys and girls have a fixture against Derby Counterparts on Saturday.

The action will be

over at Carrow Park, on the main Carrow Park pitch, 12.30pm –

1.30pm.

Our great friend CSF Emma says if you can spread

the word that would be awesome as it would be great to get a good crowd

there.

Image may contain: 15 people, people smiling, people standing

Won''t be able to make it this time as I''m in hospitality with work, would recommend any fan pop along to see the good work done by the CSF and if you are part of the Rays funds free bet you''ll get to see where the money goes that is raised, trust me seeing how happy it makes the DS guys and girls is reason enough to pop along on its own (the bottle bar is also open so you don''t have to miss your pre match tipple).

Thanks for sharing Nutty, always nice to see the results of our Pup endeavours. Everyone looks to be enjoying themselves

Well done Nutty, so heartwarming to see them all enjoying participating so much, was pleased i managed to catch a bit of it on Saturday.You should be so proud of what you have achieved here, and before you say its down to the Pups, we all know that without your time and effort an initiative like this could easil;y fall away, so those weeks of chasing and encouraging people to join the thread, late nights of updating results, placing the bets as chosen by the pickers.  That is a massive commitment from you, so well done and thank you, amazing work please keep driving us!!