Sign in to follow this  
ncfc fan

Minutes silence today

[quote user="Van wink"]Haven''t even got me poppy yet.

What''s Gorn On?[/quote]Got mine sorted. What do you think? Bit ostentatious?Image result for peter gabriel flower

[quote user="hogesar"]The OP is definitely Paul.[/quote]It was him hiding behind a clever new user-name that fooled me. [:$][:D]

[quote user="hogesar"]The OP is definitely Paul.[/quote]Spot on Hoggy. Take a look at Lakey''s second post and then the one immediately above it.Weirdo! [:S]

You’ve got to hand it to our friends down the road - their fans are going to mark the occasion with 90 minutes of silence.

The gut wrote the following post at 2017-10-28 1:37 PM:

Ridiculous.

Not as ridiculous as your post! Do we take it you’d rather not remember what your ancestors fought for regardless of when it takes place!? Shame on you.

Greavsy wrote the following post at 28/10/2017 10:12 AM:

Would the silence include a reflection for posters long gone too? Are they included?

No that''s just tittle tattle.

No shame at all City 2nd, you can get take it whatever way you want. I’m am full to the brim of remembrance. Ex soldier, seen active duty and nothing but respect for Remembrance Day, which doesn’t happen to be this month, let alone today. I will stick my original statement. Ridiculous!

heavens only knows what is going on with my reading/writing/predictive text. I’m not p155ed, honest.

No shame at all City 2nd, you can take it whatever way you want. I I am full to the brim of remembrance. Ex soldier, seen active duty and nothing but respect for Remembrance Day, which doesn’t happen to be this month, let alone today. I will stick to my original statement. Ridiculous!

It was immaculately observed but for far too long. There was hardly a peep out of the crowd until the penalty had been turned down.

Did anyone get food at 2.50 from the concourse to take to their seat? A few near us were eating during the silence.

[quote user="Herman"][quote user="Van wink"]Haven''t even got me poppy yet.

What''s Gorn On?[/quote]Got mine sorted. What do you think? Bit ostentatious?Image result for peter gabriel flower[/quote]

A Flower