Sign in to follow this  
Budapest Canary

Wolves thread

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]Was he handed the squad Jim?

Surely he has a say in the signings?[/quote]

I was being charitable and basing it on my understanding that Webber deals with recruitment and Farke more or less works with what he;s given. I''m sure he has some input but don;t think he has the final say.

[quote user="mastoola"]Cant see how we can change it from the bench either.[/quote]Must be bad if I''m going to talk tactics. Change to a 3 5 2Vrancic off for Jerome and push up front with watkinsHusband off for Martin, Pinto to push up into midfield, Murphy off for Hoolahan.

[quote user="KiwiScot"]Sounds like its terrible, but still only one goal in it.[/quote]Trouble is ideally we need to score 2 and that doesn''t sound likely

If we had 2 weeks rest I would of still predicted a defeat, Wolves will win the division comfortably. As such not too disheartened. We do need a system for playing at home though, gotta offer more

[quote user="Herman"]Well he''s trying different tactics. See if they work.[/quote]That''s a no then.

Woeful performance today by the players but especially the coach.

Poor starting selection and to see Vrancic still on the pitch with Wes on the bench is just bad.

Cannot just blame Vrancic - Wes was not much good on Saturday kept givin the ball away - our home results have been woeful and just eradicates all the good work we have done away - mid table was always the likely finish with such an upheaval in the Summer

I give up. Vrancic receives the ball from Jerome who goes outside him and Vrancic crosses it into an empty box with his main striker running outside him!

Desperately need to get Pritchard and Oliviera fit and a significant signing up front in January. Still plenty to be positive about though. We’ve had a great run and up until this week the defence has looked solid. If we can get back to that and add the quality in the final third we wil be fine

[quote user="JF"]Desperately need to get Pritchard and Oliviera fit and a significant signing up front in January. Still plenty to be positive about though. We’ve had a great run and up until this week the defence has looked solid. If we can get back to that and add the quality in the final third we wil be fine[/quote]Our home form has been dire!

We need a goal and twice now Jerome has picked the ball up on halfway.

Zimmermann and Hanley should be pushed up there.

The last three games we’ve been as poor from set pieces and defending as last season, but the goals have dried up so there’s no chance of getting anything from a game once we go behind by more than a goal.

[quote user="lincoln canary "]We got carried away on our run.

Truth is, we played average or off form championship teams, and rode our luck in the process. With the exception of Sheff Utd.

Derby on form, Wolves above average, and the results speak for themselves.[/quote]I wondered who would be the first to start that.

[quote user="Herman"][quote user="lincoln canary "]We got carried away on our run.

Truth is, we played average or off form championship teams, and rode our luck in the process. With the exception of Sheff Utd.

Derby on form, Wolves above average, and the results speak for themselves.[/quote]I wondered who would be the first to start that.[/quote]

Hard to argue with though, eh?

Throughly depressing performance and result tonight. We are mid table at best.

Wolves went into extra time last week. But their confidence despite the weekend defeat has made them look twice as fit and mobile as us.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]The last three games we’ve been as poor from set pieces and defending as last season, but the goals have dried up so there’s no chance of getting anything from a game once we go behind by more than a goal.[/quote]Hardly, I think what you really mean is "the one goal per game has dried up"

[quote user="lincoln canary "][quote user="Herman"][quote user="lincoln canary "]We got carried away on our run.

Derby on form, Wolves above average, and the results speak for themselves.[/quote]I wondered who would be the first to start that.[/quote]

Hard to argue with though, eh?

Throughly depressing performance and result tonight.
We are mid table at best.[/quote]That part is hard to argue with.