Sign in to follow this  
gazzathegreat

rumours rumours

far be it from me to be able to evaluate or even form any sort of opinion on whether this is fact or not, but there are several whispers around today that fleming, shackell and hucks are dropped for tomorrow''s game

not only that, but fleming and hucks have been training ''alone''

whilst i cannot possibly know the validity of these rumours, if true i would consider the second very worrying if the intent was to single two players out (when worthy has already in public slated the whole team) and with my levels of nerves at fever pitch, i don''t need this added pressure

the first one on team selection is i suppose not too much of a surprise, at least not concerning the two defenders, but hucks?  If true, is this down to his sending off or because worthy thinks he will be a liability at portman road.  I am finding it difficult to see this one totally clearly as hucks has been a favourite of mine since his loan spell - we so badly need a bit of magic tomorrow and i don''t think ipswich have anyone in their side to cope with him, whatever position he were to play in

of course both these rumours could just be smokescreens to wind up the floating guest scummer fans on all norwich message boards, but they do say there is never smoke without fire 

i agree gazza,hux has to be one of the first names on the teamsheet every week.without him we lack any creativity.he can run at defenders,has pace and can finish too as we all know.no disrespect to jimmy b but hux is by far the better player and we need him to start against the scumbags.with regards to centre backs,i would not be shocked to see the doc start there instead of flem but history has shown he and worthy are inseparable so who knows.b***s out from the word go tomorrow,we must take it to them and try to get a result.otbc

hi gazza i can see flemming and shackell being dropped but unless hucks has fallen out with worthy then there is not a cats hell in chance that he wont play!

he is a premiership quality player along with ashton and they are the life blood of the team!

i have no doubt that we will get the result tomorrow and yer man hucks will be the most instramental player.

ALLWAYS **** ON THE OLD BLUE AND WHITE

I''ve got this really funny feeling that Fleming will be the one making way for Davenport. Don''t know why..........and will probably be wrong :-)

I am with you on this one FTFW - which manager does not play their most influential player?

To me it would show that the ''plot has been lost'' and that he has found ''accomodating'' hux in theteam has proved a challenge too far for a qualified coach and rather than think around the proble he will chose less able individuals to suit a formation.

What next,Arsenal dropping Henry because he scores too many of Arsenals goals???

OTBC 

worthy knows the players, he knows what makes them tick....it strikes me that it was always his plan to bring hucks on at half time - no matter what the score.....think about it logically, would u rather have a huckerby who knows hes guaranteed his place - despite a petulant sending off.....or would u rather have a huckerby who is really fired up - in a local derby whos going to go out there with a point to prove and with some serious passion? i know which huckerby id rather have....

More to the point, these rumours were incredibly accurate.

Where did they come from?

Can we have some more??

##jingle bells , jingle bells, jingle all the way...###