Sign in to follow this  
yellowandgreen

let's be vain you

Why is carrow road so quiet. What excuse do we have for not getting behind the team?

Honestly there was one corner second half last night when mine was the only voice. I just don''t get it.

Yes we were very poor. But we have been poor in the past but it''s like a library at the moment.

So come on get behind the team and at the very least we can know that we did our bit.

OTBC

Well I saw a guy taken out and presumably given a telling off for raising his voice in block A of the Barclay last night by one of the "big I am" type FPO stewards. (P.S. not all of the stewards are like that I know.)

yellowandgreen wrote the following post at 01/11/2017 3:34 PM:

Why is carrow road so quiet. What excuse do we have for not getting behind the team?

Honestly there was one corner second half last night when mine was the only voice. I just don''t get it.

Yes we were very poor. But we have been poor in the past but it''s like a library at the moment.

So come on get behind the team and at the very least we can know that we did our bit.

OTBC

Snake pit made many attempts to get things going to only be met with silence from the rest of the ground.

Don''t know where you sit but maybe try joining in next time rather than moaning.

[quote user="Van wink"]yellowandgreen wrote the following post at 01/11/2017 3:34 PM:

OTBC

Snake pit made many attempts to get things going to only be met with silence from the rest of the ground.

Don''t know where you sit but maybe try joining in next time rather than moaning.[/quote]oh dearperhaps he did''when mine was the only voice.''

[quote user="Van wink"]plastic tw@t[/quote]oh dear, von crankyou are in a stropyou should be used to being exposed as a liar by nowwithout having to resort t potty language

[quote user="Van wink"]but you weren''t there Von Coq

made no contribution what so ever did you[/quote]you should be used to being exposed as a liar by nowI was there, as always but if it suits you to carry on lying then do continueOtherwise you are still a tedious bore as everA sort of dose of thrush for this board ie an irritating ****now why not bog off and be a nuisance to others

I personally don''t think the atomsphere at CR is helped by us continuing to choose to attack towards the River End in the second half. I get it on sunny afternoon kick-offs due to the glare in the keeper''s eyes, but I really think that we''re missing a trick when the sun isn''t a factor in not kicking towards the Barclay in the second half. That always seems to create a better atmosphere late in the game - and given our home record this season when we haven''t I couldn''t see that it would hurt.

I love the fact that we generally attack the ''river end'' in the second half. That''s because I sit up behind the goal at that end. Selfish I know.

I don''t think what I have said is moaning. I just want to encourage everyone to get more involved. Football for me is about passion and emotion. It should be all oohs and aahhhs and of course the odd song about how rubbish the other teams is and how our team is so great.

So yes I do join in with the snake pit but it''s a long way away so sorry you can''t hear me.

When there’s something decent on show the fans get behind the players, right now though the football is bland and boring, the lack of goals might be a good pointer!

Of course you do Ricardo. I can hear it from where I sit.

Yes we need something to cheer, but aren''t we just going to end up like the binners. Rubbish football in an empty stadium.

My hope is that we have a little more staying power. Plus don''t forget all the fun of shooting at the ref or booing overtime anyone remotely linked to Suffolk touches the ball.

There is always something to cheer. Pinto on a run. Murphy going passed a defender, and there might have been a couple of other things in the last two home games worth shouting about. Stoney silence helps no-one.

Let''s be honest, apart from the odd dodgy ref decision there hasn''t been an awful lot to shout about at CR this season.Unlike most Clubs, the supporters at Norwich do not, by tradition, initiate enthusiasm, atmosphere or noise.They are more reserved and demanding than your average supporter so they prefer to wait for something to happen on the pitch before they react.Conversley, our away supporters are completely different but then so are our away performances.

To be completely fair to our away supporters they have mostly suffered years of defeat more often than not. Plus the miserable journey back home after.

Anyone who has kept going through countless seasons with very little success is pretty much a football saint and deserves a freakin medal in my opinion.

And don''t forget that a number of said really vocal away fans also attend home games.

Hoola Han Solo wrote the following post at 02/11/2017 2:10 PM:

Van Wink sits in the Snake Pit. Oh, well, that explains a lot then.

I"d place you in the Community Corner Hans.

[quote user="ricardo"]As you may be aware, I''ve always been more partial to booing.[/quote]Best to stay off the boos

(you''ll be up again before half time, if not }