Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 11 Week 14

The West section of the German Regionalliga.Viktoria Koln to win at home against Westfalia Rhynern.Viktoria Koln, second, have a 4-2-1 and18/7 home record, but those reverses came early on. They have won their last five games, home and away, with a 19/5 goal difference.Westfalia Rhynern, bottom, have a 0-1-16 and 6/17 away record, and lost their last game, at home, by 8-1.Current odds are 1/6.---For the NCFC bet, Norwich City to win and Pinto to score, at 22/1.Good luck to all!

Hi PUPs, many thanks for all your suggestions! I made it 30 selections from 33 posters so it has given me a great platform to work from. My final 6 are:Montrose (away win)Monaco (home win)Fortuna Dusseldorf (home win)Legia Warsaw (away win)Villarreal (home win)Ajax (home win)Unfortunately/fortunately, I''m now off to the the glorious Highlands for the week so it''ll be unlikely that''ll I''ll be able to follow progress but thanks again for your help and good luck to everyone!Apples

Thanks Mr Apples. I''ll sort these later. Have a great time buddy[H]
[quote user="Mr Apples"]I''m now off to the the glorious Highlands for the week [/quote]
You couldn''t make it up.....

I will go for Villarreal home win against Malaga on Sunday

Norwich bet I think a 0-2 away win

Good luck all

Lets try a visit to Spain this week and go with...

Valencia v Leganes...Home win.

Good luck Mr apples and all this weeks pups.

To late for consideration but it''s memories of Ronnie Radford and Hereford to beat Telford in the cup

As for the match bet, concerned about the lack of goals coming from our boys so another point on the road in a 1-1 draw.

Good luck everybody.

I''m going for a home win for Porto v. Belenenses.

Good Luck, Mr. Apples!

As for the Norwich bet ~ Pinto to score anytime!

Good Luck, Hansterbubble!

I was unable to pick last week due to the nice builders at the bottom of the road having no common sense whatsoever and deciding that it would be a good idea to yet again cut through 4 cables leaving 400 homes without telephones and internet for 3 days!  [8o|]On to this week and too late for selection, however I cannot see past a trip to Wales where I am going for -T.N.S vs Barry Town - home win

For the match bet a scorecast of -Bolton 0 - 4 Norwich AND Murphy to score first

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck Mr Apples & Hansterbubble [:)][Y]

Thank you all so much for the suggestions for the match bet. There were some really tantalising suggestions in there and also a few common themes that I have tried to pick up on. I really don’t think we will get beaten and I fancy Stiepermann to score so my pick is a Norwich win and Stiepermann to score at any time.

After a lot of deliberation I have decided to go for the following 5 bets at £2 each.

Bolton 0 - Norwich 1

HT draw FT draw

Norwich win and BTTS

Norwich win and Stiepermann to score anytime

2-1 win for Norwich with Maddison to score any time

Fingers crossed and good luck Mr Apples on your six.

[quote user="Hansterbubble"]Thank you all so much for the suggestions for the match bet. There were some really tantalising suggestions in there and also a few common themes that I have tried to pick up on. I really don’t think we will get beaten and I fancy Stiepermann to score so my pick is a Norwich win and Stiepermann to score at any time.

After a lot of deliberation I have decided to go for the following 5 bets at £2 each.

Bolton 0 - Norwich 1

HT draw FT draw

Norwich win and BTTS

Norwich win and Stiepermann to score anytime

2-1 win for Norwich with Maddison to score any time

Fingers crossed and good luck Mr Apples on your six.[/quote]
Thank you Hansterbubble. I can see how well thought out your strategy is. I believe the most likely results are included and think we have a great chance of a win with these. I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

Bolton 0 - Norwich 1 

£2 Bet

15/2

£17.00

HT draw FT draw

£2 Bet

9/2

£11.00

Norwich win and BTTS 

£2 Bet

3/1

£8.00

Norwich win & Stieperman score a/t

£2 Bill

Hill

9/2

£11.00

2-1  Norwich & Maddison to score a/t

£2 Bill

Hill

22/1

£46.00

Norwich 2-1 with a Maddison goal really does look good! Good luck Hanster, PUPs and our beloved team [:)] OTBC 

[quote user="Mr Apples"]Hi PUPs, many thanks for all your suggestions! I made it 30 selections from 33 posters so it has given me a great platform to work from. My final 6 are:Montrose (away win)Monaco (home win)Fortuna Dusseldorf (home win)Legia Warsaw (away win)Villarreal (home win)Ajax (home win)Unfortunately/fortunately, I''m now off to the the glorious Highlands for the week so it''ll be unlikely that''ll I''ll be able to follow progress but thanks again for your help and good luck to everyone!Apples[/quote]
Wow Mr Apples! Thanks so much for these. We could have a really exciting couple of days following them. The potential return is a mouthwatering £211.55 yet they look to have a great chance of coming in. Here are the details : -

Montrose

-         

-

19/20

-         

-

15:00

Sat

Monaco

-         

4/9

-

19:00

Sat

Dusseldorf

-         

13/20

02:30

Sun

Ajax

-

1/4

13:30

Sun

Warsaw

-

11/8

17:00

Sun

Villa Real

-

8/15

17:30

Sun

We have two tomorrow and then the last four on Sunday. The very best of luck Mr Apples and all you PUPs. [:)]

Sorry for being late yet again - this looks a great set of picks so I doubt you''d have been interested in mine anyway, especially given my recent form.  But I''ll go for Colchester to beat Oxford City in the FA Cup anyway.Best of luck everyone.