Sign in to follow this  
rock bus

Will we hear from Webber this week?

He has been notably quiet over the last few weeks.

Given the really poor start and the fact that a number of signings are at least not ready for championship football I''d expect him to be fronting things up rather than Farke.

I remain supportive of both Webber and Farke but I will be expecting a statement from Webber this week explaining what he plans to do to help Farke resolve the current awful situation. Ideally this would be on Thursday having secured the signing of quality CB, LB and combative midfielder (I can dream!)

One would hope he will be busy. I fear however that we will have another painful night of watching Jim White on Sky and nothing materialising for Norwich. Agree that we need additions but what we really need is a leader. A big Dunc type character. Don''t get many of those nowadays though.

Hughton sounded pretty happy with the squad pre Fulham, we got smashed and then we rather quickly bought Bassong in for a record fee and Javier Garrido on loan.

We had more money then obviously, but hopefully that performance may have persuaded the board to let a bit of money earmarked for next year to get us a couple of experienced players. A defensive minded full back and a strong, physical box to box midfielder with pace would be top of my list

Love to hear from Webber how his signings match his philosophy - which is presumably to play the most boring football and concede the most goals in League 1.

"I remain supportive of both Webber and Farke" seriously?

[quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]"I remain supportive of both Webber and Farke" seriously?[/quote]

Yep, I am serious. It''s been a disastrous start but I have bought into their desire to restructure the squad and build a team based on youth. It will take time.

Having said that they need to bolster the squad with some steel so we can undertake the changes whilst still in the championship. If we remain near the bottom three at Christmas we may need to reconsider but I''m not for backtracking after just 5 games

Webber is a false prophet , he is director of football and has destroyed football at our club . He has appointed a manger that is lost and out of his depth, he has spent almost no money bringing insecond Faye players after selling some of the cream. We have a board who live in the dark ages and a club in freefall. The whole set up is clearly wrong and patience will only get us more of the same. We are more likely to be relegated than promoted and the only thing I would like to hear from Webber this week is his resignation.

Irvine did a good job at the end of last season and we should have kept him and planned properly for this season rather than the debacle it had turned into all led by he clueless Webber and now poor old Farke has to do his best without having the ability at this level. We are on a hiding to nothing under the current regime!

Below please find some thoughts I took from a Huddersfield fan

Ladies & Gentlemen

I''m only having a laugh with you all and some banter as I''ve got a lot of friends in Norwich + I used 2 work in Norwich for a year.

I did tell you all months ago that Stuart Webber is a bullsh*tter, we were over the moon when he left, his contract wasn''t getting renewed & Norwich paid us compensation.

+ Side he got us David Wagner

- Side he signed some proper shit players like

Elvis Manu

James Husband (now with you he''s shit)

Ishmael Miller (now without a club)

Ivan Paurovic (never kicked a ball)

Jason Davidson (hasn''t even got a squad number)

Kyle Dempsey (now at fleetwood)

Jordy Hiwula (now at fleetwood)

Karim matmour ( back in Germany)

The list goes on.

THEY WERE ALL SH*T, SOUND FAMILIAR

He sold/got rid of fans favourites like

Jacob Butterfield Derby £6M🙄

James Vaughan (free)

Adam Hammill (free)

Jonathan stead (free)

Alex Smithies QPR £1M

Joel Lynch QPR £2M

The man is a complete pr*ck and you''ll all find our sooner or later.

We are in the premier league due 2 Wagner & HIS SIGNINGS ✋

NOTHING 2 DO WITH WEBBER.

I really hope he leaves you sooner rather than later the man is a 🤡 he will ruin your club.

Good luck

Huddersfield Town fan x

[quote user="rock bus"][quote user="Inch High aka Inchy.."]"I remain supportive of both Webber and Farke" seriously?[/quote]

Yep, I am serious. It''s been a disastrous start but I have bought into their desire to restructure the squad and build a team based on youth. It will take time.

Having said that they need to bolster the squad with some steel so we can undertake the changes whilst still in the championship. If we remain near the bottom three at Christmas we may need to reconsider but I''m not for backtracking after just 5 games[/quote]

"Whilst still in the championship"

Webber and the boards first objective achieved. Aspirations re-set to championship survival.

Comments from Huddersfield fans very worrying - but surely our experienced Board wouldn''t fall for that.

Oh dear!

Joking aside, I really would like to hear what Mr Webber''s views and opinion are, on what he''s also witnessed on the field of play, and the worrying amount of goals we''ve conceded in the last few games?.......

I wonder if he will do the one juggling trick for the cameras that he pulled off once and thinks he can continually do again

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Wll be interesting to hear hs thoughts on the fans, rocking at Carrow Rd one week, rpping each other apart the following week at the new den ![/quote]You missed out the warm up to it at Villa Park in between Lessingham.

You missed out the warm up to it at Villa Park in between LessinghamTrue Tllly  i was in the upper stand and thought wasn''t so bad, the Den was def up a level even by our low standards. [;)]

No Captain Birdbrain, a disgrace is someone who puts up a bull$h1t post about one of our best players being out for the season.

Twot.

It looks as though the Chairman has left the pair of them to it as he has not been seen at any home games this season as i always look in the directors box to see who is there and Dick Menace never mentioned him in that article he wrote swooning over Delia,MWJ,Steve Stone and all at The Crabtree after Fulham. Did not spot him at Villa or on Saturday.

Yup I ain''t seen Mr Ed Balls in the Directionless Box at Carra for the home games this season.....

C''mon Ed, the place is falling apart without your leadership and guidance......

My understanding is that Balls has picked up a knee injury and Ian out for the season

Whose Ian?