Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

This Season's PUP Pledges

What was the Pledge Lakey, I have forgotten the exact detail, but I do you remember you backing your optimism up with ££ 😉

1 minute ago, Daz Sparks said:

What was the Pledge Lakey, I have forgotten the exact detail, but I do you remember you backing your optimism up with ££ 😉

On the back of seeing so much what seemed to me to be unhealthy and unnecessary negativity on here I said we would win the next six games on the trot and Wooster and me put up some money as a bet for that. We proceeded to win four out if the six, so my optimism (in this case) was well founded.   🙃

On 16/11/2018 at 16:21, TIL 1010 said:

Unfortunately Wolfie Big Vince did not reveal himself although there were several posters in attendance.

I can't believe that for a minute. Are you sure you didn't nod off? 🙂

On 20/09/2017 at 18:30, lincsy88 said:

Nutty I will give £1.50 for every goal Nelson gets this season.

Does this include those for Reading?!😀

Oops. That was last season. Never mind. I do know that this season some idiot pledged a pound for every Pukki goal...

Edited by PurpleCanary
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 20/09/2017 at 17:30, lincsy88 said:

Nutty I will give £1.50 for every goal Nelson gets this season.

Do goals v tahn count double? 

On 20/09/2017 at 17:21, nutty nigel said:

We didn''t have a thread for this early season because there were so many other CSF initiatives on the board. But now seems a good time as the season begins to take shape. We already had a pledge from Parma on another thread : -

13th. Transition season. Will gladly pay £10 for every place above that we achieve. Will send all funds to Nutella for the DS boys and girls. Parma

I will pledge £1 for every City clean sheet this season.

There''s no minimum amount if any posters want to be involved. Every pound increases our total of the CSF and our DS boys and girls.

Nutella...This thread is dated 2017,  but I definitely also pledged this for 2018-19.....👍🐕🐾

Parma

1 hour ago, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

Nutella...This thread is dated 2017,  but I definitely also pledged this for 2018-19.....👍🐕🐾

Parma

That was my fault, Parma. In a geriatric/alcoholic/non-alcoholic daze🤧🍾😖 I bumped the previous year's thread...

• Haha 1

On 23/03/2018 at 14:26, Molly Windley said:

Have just invested some money in the Canary mini bond and will pledge to donate the bonus on £1000 x 25% = (£250 minus tax) should we achieve promotion to the PL in the next 5 years and the bonus be paid out.

Bonus just payed out and £200 sent by Paypal

Unfortunately a £50 bonus for the tax man too

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Thanks so much Molly also on behalf of the CSF and our wonderful DS boys and girls.

I'll update the totals as soon as I get home later today👍