Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

Tomorrow's Defeat.

[quote user="BarclayWazza"]

And Eff and Jeff me, if you think that was a rant at you which led to you suggesting I was the feminine part of a homosexual couple then my boy you are a bit precious.[/quote]

I read that yesterday and thought it was a bit of a strange thing for NN to come out with, but I was a bit drunk. Now Iā€™m sober, I can see that casual homophobia is alive and well in Norfolk. šŸ˜ šŸ˜ šŸ˜ 

I wonder if we compared lives sometime Hairy. Maybe we''d have a better understanding of each other. You wouldn''t then have to worry about folk building up personas and I would maybe understand why you snipe at me while you''re enjoying the banter and catching up on gossip.šŸ™ƒ

Actually my suggestion that Wazza is a girl is probably casual sexism STFU. In this liberal world I''m assuming we don''t label posters with any gender.

Casual homophobia on here would surely entail a knowledge of the posters gender. Me suggesting one poster is another poster''s missus is surely casual hetrophbia, if there''s such a thing, or another phobia depending on the gender of the posters.

Wazza brought in homosexuality and you brought homophobia to the table. There was no basis for either.

Unless casual sexism is still alive and well on The Wirral assuming all posters on a football forum are blokes.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Actually my suggestion that Wazza is a girl is probably casual sexism STFU. In this liberal world I''m assuming we don''t label posters with any gender.

Casual homophobia on here would surely entail a knowledge of the posters gender. Me suggesting one poster is another poster''s missus is surely casual hetrophbia, if there''s such a thing, or another phobia depending on the gender of the posters.

Wazza brought in homosexuality and you brought homophobia to the table. There was no basis for either.

Unless casual sexism is still alive and well on The Wirral assuming all posters on a football forum are blokes.[/quote]

Do you ever read back on these forums and realise you are wasting your time chatting absolute nonsense to each other, when there is a big wide world out there to enjoy?