Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

Tomorrow's Defeat.

I feel very strongly that tomorrow we will be easily over powered and beaten. I''ve seen nothing at all this season to make me feel otherwise.

Any defeat will of course be met by some with B/S about their being a good team and their current position. With out any perspective or reference to our stature/ status or past levels of recent or not so recent success. I believe you call them happy clappers.

BUT what would be to much, surely another say 4-0 beating would show no progress and be intolerable.

Not going to happen you cry. Maybe, maybe not but if you''re fooled by a couple of home clean sheets against toothless opposition I fear you may be in for a shock.

So I ask what would be enough is enough time tomorrow or would some accept anther drubbing and still jog along?

"With out any perspective or reference to our stature/ status or past levels of recent or not so recent success"our glorious history, you meanhow curious[URL=http://s836.photobucket.com/user/mrjug2/media/old%20bin.jpg.html][IMG]http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz288/mrjug2/old%20bin.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I would rather wait for the game & analyse the result instead of preparing to get angry over something that only possibly might happen

If we go to Sheffield United & hammer them 5-0 will you completely behind Farke? Unlikely yes, but still possible...

[quote user="Time to go Delia"]Nailed on defeat and prob by at least 3 , Farke I''m afraid makes Alex Neil look like a world class manager ,doesn''t even sound like he has a clue what he''s talking about.[/quote]

Everything get''s traced back to the Stowmarket 2 doesn''t it?

Farke appointed by Webber. Webber appointed by the Stowmarket 2.

All very reminiscent of the pre-McNasty days:

Gunn appointed by Stowmarket 2

Roeder appointed by Stowmarket 2

Grant appointed by Stowmarket 2

All easily controllable types. The ones Delia is most comfortable with. Anyone who''s his own man will simply either not come here or won''t get the job anyway.

Perhaps explains why even her mate Woy didn''t come here and has wound up at Palace instead.

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="Time to go Delia"]Nailed on defeat and prob by at least 3 , Farke I''m afraid makes Alex Neil look like a world class manager ,doesn''t even sound like he has a clue what he''s talking about.[/quote]

All easily controllable types. The ones Delia is most comfortable with. Anyone who''s his own man will simply either not come here or won''t get the job anyway.

Perhaps explains why even her mate Woy didn''t come here and has wound up at Palace instead.[/quote]Hi Vincey Wincey. Are you going to tell us all that you lied about confronting Delia at a non-existent event in 2006? Or just keep avoiding the question.You''re a fake, a fraud and a liar.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="Time to go Delia"]Nailed on defeat and prob by at least 3 , Farke I''m afraid makes Alex Neil look like a world class manager ,doesn''t even sound like he has a clue what he''s talking about.[/quote]

Perhaps explains why even her mate Woy didn''t come here and has wound up at Palace instead.[/quote]Hi Vincey Wincey. Are you going to tell us all that you lied about confronting Delia at a non-existent event in 2006? Or just keep avoiding the question.You''re a fake, a fraud and a liar.[/quote]

No, everything Big Vince has said on this topic is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

The real fakes, fraudsters and liars know perfectly well who they are and what their agenda is.

They will be the first top half club we have played all season so far. We often surprise when people least expect it. That said being underdogs to a side that has been in league 1 for about 8 seasons shows the rapid short term decline of the club. Win and optimism for the rest of the season have another good tonking and the stake and fires will be out for most in charge of the club. For some illogical reason i feel we may win this one

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="Time to go Delia"]Nailed on defeat and prob by at least 3 , Farke I''m afraid makes Alex Neil look like a world class manager ,doesn''t even sound like he has a clue what he''s talking about.[/quote]

Perhaps explains why even her mate Woy didn''t come here and has wound up at Palace instead.[/quote]Hi Vincey Wincey. Are you going to tell us all that you lied about confronting Delia at a non-existent event in 2006? Or just keep avoiding the question.You''re a fake, a fraud and a liar.[/quote]

No, everything Big Vince has said on this topic is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

The real fakes, fraudsters and liars know perfectly well who they are and what their agenda is.[/quote]My only agenda here is calling out fraudulent liars. And drop the third-person stuff, it makes you seem like even more of a pillock than you are already, if indeed that''s plausible.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="Time to go Delia"]Nailed on defeat and prob by at least 3 , Farke I''m afraid makes Alex Neil look like a world class manager ,doesn''t even sound like he has a clue what he''s talking about.[/quote]

The real fakes, fraudsters and liars know perfectly well who they are and what their agenda is.[/quote]My only agenda here is calling out fraudulent liars. And drop the third-person stuff, it makes you seem like even more of a pillock than you are already, if indeed that''s plausible. [/quote]

"He who resorts to insult has truly lost the argument"

You poor poor thing.

[quote user="Big Vince"]"He who resorts to insult has truly lost the argument"

You poor poor thing.[/quote]He who constantly tells porky pies has truly lost the argument.Liar.Loser.

The board was like this when Adams'' reign was drawing to a close, it really doesn''t take much to get the binners flooding in does it?

Obsessed.

Also, "recent history" if you were a NCFC you''d know not to underestimate or belittle teams that have just stormed up through league one. We finished mid table last year and have had to downsize the squad, to say we should be getting a result against them because were were in the PL a little while ago is laughable.

If you actually do support Norwich this angst should have come out and been gotten over in the summer after we got relegated. I''m often struck by how many fans simply don''t seem to understand what that meant and assumed we''d just walk the league and go straight back up, even after 2005/2013

We got relegated, we''re a Championship club now, we don''t have a divine right to be anywhere or beat anyone because we were in a higher league recently, deal with it.

[URL=http://s836.photobucket.com/user/mrjug2/media/Binboy_zpskmrhemfx.jpg.html][IMG]http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz288/mrjug2/Binboy_zpskmrhemfx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

naah, we will win tomorrow. the defensive issues are all sorted now and Jerome will bundle in one of several chances he has for a 1 nil win. despite all the injuries, we still have Wes, maddison, Murphy, Watkins, naismith and wildschut who can be effective at this level. perhaps we should have had more chances vs Burton but we had 2 or 3 big chances to get the score rolling we wasted. probably time for Jeromes turn anyway.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]I feel very strongly that tomorrow we will be easily over powered and beaten. I''ve seen nothing at all this season to make me feel otherwise.

Any defeat will of course be met by some with B/S about their being a good team and their current position. With out any perspective or reference to our stature/ status or past levels of recent or not so recent success. I believe you call them happy clappers.

BUT what would be to much, surely another say 4-0 beating would show no progress and be intolerable.

Not going to happen you cry. Maybe, maybe not but if you''re fooled by a couple of home clean sheets against toothless opposition I fear you may be in for a shock.

So I ask what would be enough is enough time tomorrow or would some accept anther drubbing and still jog along?[/quote]Yeah right! - feeling a bit of a tw*t now eh

[quote user="paul moy"]We all know that a certain ex-City player will score tomorrow .........[/quote]Damn I missed thatso 1-1 then

[quote user="ricardo"]Mrs R is now ironing my black tie[:(][/quote]Back in the cupboard, ready for next week.