Sign in to follow this  
True Grit

Burton will make a title challenge, no doubts.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Any scouting opportunities at Burton under the new regime?[/quote]Yes, many. Pauls always looking for new talent - ive worked with him before, a true professional.If youre interested, drop him an email: Paul.plant@burtonalbionfc.co.uk

[quote user="True Grit"]Jez already getting stuck in with things there, so i hear from my source.

[/quote]your source ?I think you''ve been sold a dummy there, mate

Oh joy, True $hit is back with more unfunny Jez comments [:(]It wasn''t funny at the time, it isn''t funny now, and it won''t be funny in the future either, just give it a rest with these BS posts ffs.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]Oh joy, True $hit is back with more unfunny Jez comments [:(]It wasn''t funny at the time, it isn''t funny now, and it won''t be funny in the future either, just give it a rest with these BS posts ffs.[/quote]

To be fair Indy you have a complete lack of a sense of humour

Personally, I look forward immensely to every new thread Mr Grit starts.

And one of the few features this board has is that you can see who started a thread before you click on it. So if you see a name that you have a problem with, don''t read it. Of course, if you''d rather have a hissy fit in public, that''s your choice.

[quote user="Canary Top Hat"]To be fair Indy you have a complete lack of a sense of humour[/quote]Not true in the slightest.I do have a distinct lack of patience at times, and can be either very diplomatic or very dismissive depending on what mood I''m in, but lacking a sense of humour is something that''s never been levelled at me.That being said, I do totally despise ''practical jokes'', slapstick comedy, mime or anything similar, but other than that I''m actually quite a funny guy in truth.

They actually make me chuckle, it takes a lot to create a make believe character and I''ll give him dues, he''s consistent and seemingly persistent.

Surely he''s now be posting on the Burton board so it will be a shame to see him go 🤔😬

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]but lacking a sense of humour is something that''s never been levelled at me.That being said, I do totally despise ''practical jokes'', slapstick comedy, mime or anything similar, but other than that I''m actually quite a funny guy in truth.[/quote]try this then

Got a feeling Jez the Spiv and True Grit are one and the same