Sign in to follow this  
king of latvia

WORTHY AND DOC HATERS

yup worthy got it all right today and doc played well. Lets praise him today, fingers crossed this is the turning point, but we still have some way to go.  Not intended to be negative, because I''m very happy right now and proud of them all today, but this needs to be a consistent thing not once every few weeks.

[quote]agreed, Watch the haters disappear until the next defeat........[/quote]

It was because of people like you, that I left these boards Ronbol, well sod it!, after considering things for a week, I have decided I have as much right as you to be here, and I won''t let your hurtful posts drive me away again!.

And that includes the arch hypocrite King, and mad posters Dicky and Nobby G.

I will be fit for the Millwall game, so try your usual taunts at me then!.

Well done City on beating the scum.

Or did he get it wrong by not dropping Fleming sooner ??? Dont get carried away at times we were hanging on in the second half against a poor team reduced to 10 men . Great to beat them, but for us i feel things are still a long way away from being right.

[quote]i think lady luck was on our side today![/quote]

WORTHY DROPPING SHACKS AND FLEM  AND PLAYING DOC AND  DAVENPORT= CLEAN SHEET  LUCKY DONT THINK SO.

DOC PASSING THE BALL TO HUCKS FROM ONE END OF THE PITCH TO THE OTHER LUCK   DONT THINK SO.

GIVE CREDIT WERE CREDITS DO.

AND FOR HUCKS TO BE PUT ON THE BENCH THEN COME ON AND SCORE

WELL I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO HUCKS .

YOU ARE GOD.

At last - 90 minutes performance, a stable looking defence and movement up front - all things that this poster has been looking for; a change - in personnel and tactics.   

Please let this be the starting point of the surge up the table we are all looking forward too - as I have said all along, use the squad we have properly and we will do better.

It is only 1 win (and tahn were poor and it was only against 10 men to add a little hint of perspective) but what is encouraging is that with shacks to replace davenport and either WLY, leon or hux to replace lisbie this system will work even after the loanees have returned home in Dec...

We must not overreact and expect a 15 match winning or unbeaten win, but if the performances continue in this vein then this poster will be happy, whether we win draw or lose.

Shame we have had to wait for a relegation and a poor start for it to happen but that being a city fan for you.

OTBC

[quote]It was because of people like you, that I left these boards Ronbol, well sod it!, after considering things for a week, I have decided I have as much right as you to be here, and I won''t let your hurtf...[/quote]

whats wrong wiz got it wrong now you feel silly and saying well done city .next you will be saying worthys doing a great job.

hypocrite dont think so i back my team all way win lose or draw

nice to see you are back.

[quote]Or did he get it wrong by not dropping Fleming sooner ??? Dont get carried away at times we were hanging on in the second half against a poor team reduced to 10 men . Great to beat them, but for us i ...[/quote]

Noticably it was Flem best game in ages!!!   

Still some confidence to restore but it seems the defence was far more of a unit today - no surprise there then...

Well played city - best players, best positions at all times; all I ever wanted.

OTBC 

Hey wiz is bak!

Welcome back wiz mate! I hope that u hav enjoyed todays result as much as i have!!!!!

EASY EASY!!!!!

The wiz is back. It took just a week to come crawling back and a home win of course.You take it all so personal.Personally i would expect better behavior from my 3 year old daughter than you wiz.

Oh Wiz don''t go again (to another user name) it was terrible people not agreeing with you, so hurtful. Of course the jury is still out on Worthy, but try actually enjoying the fact that we won today instead of moaning again. City performed well (against a team that by their supporter''s own admissions played as well as any time this season), created a hatful of chances and were were solid in defence.

[quote]It was because of people like you, that I left these boards Ronbol, well sod it!, after considering things for a week, I have decided I have as much right as you to be here, and I won''t let your hurtf...[/quote]

Back inside a week.
As I predicted.

Could''t care less either way, but internet drama queens are VERY predictable!

Yawn...