Sign in to follow this  
FCC

Loan Signings

All well and good if at the end of the season you are pushing for the playoffs - but if you''re in a relegation scrap they aren''t up for it. They aren''t going down and don''t have the fight, the motivation, or the loyalty.

So come on Webber, give Farke a chance, shut up, and deliver some talented signings.

[quote user="FCC"]All well and good if at the end of the season you are pushing for the playoffs - but if you''re in a relegation scrap they aren''t up for it. They aren''t going down and don''t have the fight, the motivation, or the loyalty.

So come on Webber, give Farke a chance, shut up, and deliver some talented signings.[/quote]An angry post? Webber is just doing his job and we have new signings and loan signings are a key part of the strategy....and surely relegation is on no-one''s mind?  

By nature I''m a glass knocked over kind of person. Just don''t see a lot of substance behind Webbers appointment, and he likes to bang on like he has been successful in the role for years.

I like what I have seen of Farke so far,,but he is gamble. I hope we will have a fitter, tougher, better organised team this season - but Farke is going to need quality signings to compete.

Not had a signing to even get mildly excited about and at the moment a top 10 finish looks highly unlikely , the new contract for Captain Calamity just about sums it up , next season we will be right down there with them down the road picking over the best of the freebies .Maybe the owners will put some money in and buy us a star signing or two , then again dont hold your breath on that one , when did she ever put anything in that she didnt get back .

The season hasn''t started yet so we are not in a relegation scrap. 🙄

That is all.

Oh look, another doom and gloom thread!

There''s always the blue scum to support down the road. After all they need all they can get.

[quote user="xxxx"]Not had a signing to even get mildly excited about and at the moment a top 10 finish looks highly unlikely , the new contract for Captain Calamity just about sums it up , next season we will be right down there with them down the road picking over the best of the freebies .Maybe the owners will put some money in and buy us a star signing or two , then again dont hold your breath on that one , when did she ever put anything in that she didnt get back .[/quote]You must be a barrel of laughs to sit beside at a game.