Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Official match thread v Lowestoft Town

A few more additions and at least Jarvis out and we have the makings of a very good young side 😎😎

@KiwiScot

Who''s this Lewis guy that was playing?A youngster from the U23 squad, had a hand in getting the penalty today, just recently capped by N Ireland, born in England i believe.

Maddison and Naismith a class above.

Special mention for Lewis who has a bit more pace and better feet than I gave him credit for. Looked to have more about him than Toffolo.

Even just going by that game I''ve a feeling Reed is going to be a proper player for us this season. Vrancic looks quite classy too.

New signings aside, the key player for me next season is Naismith - great to hear he was up for it today.

Said it before but I reckon he should be captain...

*awaits keyboard warriors and Naismith-bashers*.

He''s certainly a good talker on the pitch. One thing that surprised me today is how vocal Pritchard is and how often he was encouraging those around him.

If Naismith can get a full pre season, stay injury free and be given the right role in the side he can become an incredibly important player for us.

I know it''s only pre season but from anyone at the game today how did Zimmermann look?

Is he just a squad player or do you think he could be half decent in the first team?

Naismith has certainly been saying the right things to the press about next season. I hope fans get off his back and give him a chance.