Sign in to follow this  
Rich T The Biscuit

Tony Andreu

Article on him from te Pinkun 31st Mayhttp://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/tony-andreu-wants-to-sort-out-his-norwich-city-future-1-5041629a telling comment is"My heart is with United and the fans. They have been great to me and the players around the club have been so good.”He has done well there, banged in a fair few old goals as well.I wouldn''t be surprised if that''s where he ends up next season

I would imagine that if Andreu was to return to Dundee Utd there will be a bit of haggling if City are to continue to subsidise his wages etcI''m sure City will be looking to see who else might take him on. For smaller clubs like D Utd the longer they leave signing the less they have to pay ie June''s wages have been saved as might July''s

Yes Captain my take on what I read was that he was definitely going but exactly when and where was still to be decided, think only Scottish league would be interested... In my opinion was definitely a bad buy for us.

[quote user="Dorset Canary"]Yes Captain my take on what I read was that he was definitely going but exactly when and where was still to be decided, think only Scottish league would be interested... In my opinion was definitely a bad buy for us.[/quote]Can''t see it as a bad buy - you win some, you lose some, but the guy has some flair and ability as he proved on loan in the Championship and up in Scotland. That he wasn''t quite up to the grade for us is a shame, but if you don''t try, you don''t know!

Andreu was obviously a mate of Neils hence the move!

That said the bloke can play, just he wasn''t quite good enough for where the team have been during his spell at the club.

He was worth a punt but it didn''t work out, so he needs to go to a team more his level, in Scotland probably!

LDC how can you say he wasn''t a bad buy? He has started ONE game for us I think and was crap! Just because he looks good in Scotland doesn''t make him a decent player! He has been one of the worst ever buys for this club!

LDC how can you say he wasn''t a bad buy? He has started ONE game for us I think and was ***! Just because he looks good in Scotland doesn''t make him a decent player! He has been one of the worst ever buys for this club!

Exactly he was bought when we did not need someone in his position

was he ever going to better than Wes no

he was signed because AN knew nothing about the championship and lack of experience buying players

what annoys me he carried on buying AM''s so he knew quite early on Andreu was not good enough

waste of time / fee and wages

He was a sentimental compensation buy, never understood why it was ever sanctioned, still good luck to him, hopefully will be allowed to go back and join Dundee United.

[quote user="Indy"]He was a sentimental compensation buy, never understood why it was ever sanctioned, still good luck to him, hopefully will be allowed to go back and join Dundee United.[/quote]

Or Preston

Factor in that we had club icon Wes Hoolahan playing in his position, and yes, yes it was a terrible buy.