Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Rooneyn back to Everton

I know it''s cool to mock Rooney these days but I hope he and Everton have a good season. In the photos he looks a lot fitter than he usually at this point in pre-season.

Will or should be good for him

more game time something to prove that he is not finished just yet

also i imagine he would like to pay back the Everton fans the ones he grew up with for leaving to go to Utd i think he will do well i am going for 18 plus goals !!

Everton have been reasonably clever about this. Rooney is 31 so should have a few good seasons left in him plus reports suggest Man Utd are funding some of his wages. They now have £75 million to spend given the sale of Lukaku and having Rooney in your team might be enough to tempt a few big names into joining him there. Will be interesting to see who they manage to bring in now. If they spend wisely surely this will be their best ever chance to possibly break into that top 4.

home is where the heart issame with Bellamy and CardiffI would suggest that he had agreed to be able to move back on a ''free''I can''t see the wages being much of a problem and that won''t be any concern eithercan''t say he has been my favourite player but good to see him following his heart... not off to China, USA etcstops him being a ''fringe'' player at Man Utd and the transplant to Everton should suit him well

Always going to happen. Rooney does not have the appitude and mental capacity to survive outside the Manchester Liverpool corridor.

Never performed when away for a long period of time with England. Its a mind thing.

The move is the best if not the only realistic option for him.